Community > Posts By > checkinout42

checkinout42's photo
Sat 05/09/09 09:05 PM
God Bless the troops and keep them safe...flowerforyou
God bless the families that have lost their loved ones that were in the service past or present...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in a while.....sorry. But God bless out troops and their families. Keep them all safe and strong! flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 01/10/09 05:08 PM
God Bless the soldiers and their families. I just spent the day volunteering with the Family Readiness Group it was SRP day if any of you military remember what that is.... long day of hurry up and waite... was nice seeing all the people I was with in the Guards though.

God Bless, Stay Safe, Stay strong..flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:05 PM
God Bless the troops keep them safe and help their families through this difficult time.
flowerforyou :heart:

checkinout42's photo
Mon 12/01/08 08:34 PM
My kids I can just tell in their voice or their expressions when they are lieing to me. Now I have known a few people who lie right to your face and you never know. But after many lies your gut tells you something is just not right. And when you confront.. they either ignore or never speak to you again because they have been "BUSTED".

checkinout42's photo
Fri 11/21/08 07:02 PM
Go with the gut, it is usually right. If he never takes you out in public, only calls from work and never invites you over he is either still married or a player. Been there, done that..... sorry, it's hard to hear and go through...

checkinout42's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:43 AM
Hi Vanessa,

You are both in my prayers....
Much Love going your way.flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 11/15/08 08:13 PM
HI Vanessa,

Just dropping in to say Hello to everyone who contributs to this topic! God bless all you talented people.

God bless the troops, keep them safe and keep their families strongflowerforyou flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:38 AM
God Bless the troops, keep them safe. Pray for their safe return. flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 11/01/08 10:22 AM
Gee, I think I have talked to the same person.... sorry to hear about it... happens all the time with this online dating.... just have to be VERY careful..

checkinout42's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:20 PM
HI Brenda,

I think I read that your son is in basic training or almost done... I liked Basic training and AIT....

Best of luck to you both...

Hi Vanessa,

Hope you are doing well...

Sherry

checkinout42's photo
Wed 10/15/08 02:58 PM
God Bless the troops and keep them safe! Keep their families strong. Thank you for all you do.flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:41 PM
Sorry haven't been on here in a while.... working too many hours at my extra job....

God Bless the troops and their families... you are always in my thoughts and prayers...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:40 PM
Sorry haven't been on here in a while.... working too many hours at my extra job....

God Bless the troops and their families... you are always in my thoughts and prayers...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 09/13/08 08:26 PM
Haven't been on here in a while.. sorry....tears

God Bless the troops and their families. Keep them safe.flowerforyou

Have any of you watched the Joe Cook video?? Very good video. And their are lots of posts to read.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

God Bless!!!!!

checkinout42's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:20 PM
Hi Nessa,

Haven't been on here in a while... sorry..tears

Hope all is going well with you...

God bless the troops and their families. Keep them save keep them strong. Bring them home...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:03 PM
God bless the troops, keep them safe... flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 08/16/08 09:28 PM
God Bless All the soldiers who protect the rights of Americans (No matter how stupid some of them are... the rights I mean not the soldiers) LOL

Stay Safe, Stay Strong...flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:58 PM
Thank you Myriah and Vanessa for the poems, blogs, and articles and words of encouragement. You just keep it up, those of us who are not poetic like to read your entries.

God Bless the soldiers and their families... Keep them safe, keep them strong and bring them home safe. flowerforyou

checkinout42's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:42 PM
God Bless the soldiers young and old. Keep them and their families strong....flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12