Community > Posts By > bullfrog388

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:53 PM

wait....Andy and behaving do NOT belong in the same sentence. Can't he burst into flames or something for that post? laugh

Come on now, you're being to harsh. Just give him his meds, and keep him on his leash, and it usually works out ok. He's not a pitbull for Christ's sake. He's more like a golden retriever. laugh

he won't take his meds. The doctors gave me a dart gun but he won't hold still either laugh

trap him with something shiny

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 02:04 AM
well as to the gargoyle thing, the first girl i fell in love with had been in a car accident and her face was badly damaged. i honestly couldnt find her attractive. but that didnt matter to me. i just loved being with her. unfortunatly someone else saw her good side before i did and now she is gone, but my feelings for her definatly are not.

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:54 AM
yea and both my girlfriends were out of my league. thats what im talking about. The ones that tick me off r the ones who say we dont care and yet they do..... im not the most attractive guy in the world, in fact im near the bottom, but i have a good heart and thats all i see when i look at a girl. who they are.

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:50 AM
to true. lol

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:45 AM
why is it that on all the sites i have gone to i find girls who say "i dont care how a man looks but how he treats me" and yet when i talk to them they just either ignore me or tell me im not their type??????? I have had 2 girlfriends and i am almost 20. only 2 women actually backed it up. can anyone explain it to me??????

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:40 AM
i think that halo is being held up by horns!!!!

bullfrog388's photo
Fri 03/26/10 01:28 AM
all i can say is just sit down, take a deep breath. and listen to ur heart, it has never steered me wrong (in my limited experiance)