no photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:12 PM
Very Beautiful Woman, Glad to meet you. Scott

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:11 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 01:39 PM
Hi Amy, not all guys are out to play games. I for one am not here for that. Anyway, welcome, Scott

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:57 AM
Thank You, you have a great day, Scott

no photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:43 AM
My real name is Scott, but I go by Justcruisin because I'm very much into Harleys, and fast cars. I'm really nothing too special, just your average guy who works for a living, and loves his family. I have 1 daughter and 4 grandkids, and their first in my life. I'm a member of a local Corvette club, and enjoy different stuff with them as a group. I'm also an automotive artist, and love classic rock, camping, traveling. ( Just got back from Italy ) I'm tall, 6'5" around 200 lbs, (depending if I ate breakfast ) LOL, and even have a full head of hair. ( salt and pepper ) but all there..LOL I'm not lookin for games, and baggage. Just want someone special in my life to hang out with, and see where it goes. Have a great day, and look forward to hearing from you.

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:50 AM
Thank you, you have a great day

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:44 AM
I have the next 4 days off from work, and would really like to go out and do somethings with someone. I own a Harley, and there's a poker run and chili cook off this weekend, and I'll most likey go, but I'd sure would enjoy it morer if I was sharing it with someone. Scott

no photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:34 AM
Just moved here 2 months ago because of my job, and work 11 to 13 hours a day, 5 days a week. So I don't have alot of time to meet people. I'm lookin for that 1 person who can be a friend, partner, and Lover.