no photo
Mon 04/19/10 11:00 PM
Hi... I'm moving to frisco. So whats up?

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 10:56 PM
That girl had no idea what she had. I have female friends that think like that and i always tell them i would trade Mr.Dangerous for Mr.Right anyday. Mr.Right will be here for you while Mr.Dangerous is only there when you need someone to make you feel that way. All i can tell you is to keep being a good guy. Don't let these girls who don't know what they want change you. Because if it's not her it will be another girl. And when she does realize what she has it'll be too late.

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 10:53 PM
Okay... So i have a questions to the guys on here. I am currently single and i have been spending time with different guys just as friends till i find one that meets my qualification. I got set up on a blind date by my younger sister and her ex boyfriend not to long ago. This guy right off the bat was not my type physically but i gave him a chance because looks are secondary to me. Personality first. He started trying to talk to me in a sexual way and got mad because i turned down his request to have sex. First it was the first date.. I don't do that. Second we are at a public park. With little kids running around. He was too much. I went home that night mad and tired. Fast forward three weeks later, i haven't seen him since that day. We've only had two phone conversations that weren't very good because he tried to turn them sexual and got shut down. Then he tells me "I Love You"... I think this is just him running game and trying to have sex even though he hasn't put in the required work. What do you guys think?!