Community > Posts By > StillLooking29

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:11 PM

well if we are all on here right now what does that make us then?...:tongue: flowerforyou

I thought maybe I was the only one...I am happy to see I am not. I was feeling a little down. THANKS for picking me up everyone:heart:

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:09 PM

I took Angel out to eat for mother's day

That is sweet!!! I have no one to take me out. My mom got chocolate covered strawberries....I am jealous....

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:06 PM

If your alone you can always play with yourself....heehee.pitchfork

NEVER ALONE!!! I cant even play with myself!!!!grumble laugh

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:05 PM

GJ..........its mother's day soon....pass the flowers on to all the wonderful mom's around here!!happy

Oh ya, ok ladies one at a time. Don't trample me like the old person in line at walmart on the morning of black friday.

THOSE LADIES SCARE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!scared

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:05 PM

I was just proud of my new gear I bought. I guess I need a new pic. ESP now that I prob wont be going to the game in Boston nowsad2

The Sox stink...but. I hate the Yanks.

HAHAHA...I wont hold that against yaflowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:55 PM
GJ..........its mother's day soon....pass the flowers on to all the wonderful mom's around here!!happy

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:54 PM

Does it make me a loser that I didn't even realize it was Friday night until I saw this thread? :laughing: :laughing: sad

That is most fridays for me....same with weekends. Work causing all the days to feel the same and blur together. For once I am not busy so I had time to over think my fri night situation LOL

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:49 PM

Does this make me a loser???tears j/klaugh

Normally it doesnt bother me but I think the last time I went out was last year! ohwell

I really need to get out more!!!!:tongue:

Yep you definitly need to get out more, come thru Osceola, IN sometime ;)

Wow, still, I think that was an offer....u might wanna look into that one LOL yeah for not being in a crowded bar, LMAO.

I gave up on that scene awhile ago. Mostly because my married friend keep leaving w/ strange men every time I went w/ her. And I was tired of having conversations w/ drunk people

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:48 PM

flowerforyou

Cool, I don't think I have ever gotten flowers from a girl before blushing

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:47 PM

Nope doesn't make you a loser.... I'm going to a bar with my aunt tonight lol

I was at bars with my aunt when I was 17! She is a awesome person. My mom didnt appreciate it tho! LOL

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:45 PM

TY...it still feels so sad, though...

AWWW.....LOU LOU....love is NOT just for the 'young n beautiful'. You sound like a sweet and wonderful person. You deserve the best. I believe you will find it too!flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:41 PM

flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:37 PM

Normally it doesnt bother me but I think the last time I went out was last year! ohwell

As opposed to being drooled over in a loud crowded bar with no room to move and along wait for the bathroom? Okay so this was supposed to be a favorable comment towards staying home. LOL

LOL....thanks....flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:35 PM
I was just proud of my new gear I bought. I guess I need a new pic. ESP now that I prob wont be going to the game in Boston nowsad2

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:31 PM

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 06:11 PM
I can soooo relate to most of the posts here. My daughter is 6. It has been a rough but AWESOME road with her. I am actually sad she is growing up so fast. I would never take back a second. I had a rough time until I embraced the fact that she is ALL MINE!! I can not imagine my life without her.

I put my self thru school, I am buying my own house now, and its just me and her. I am happier then I have ever been. Being happy about being a strong independant person is more rewarding then dwelling on who you dont have to help you. You have the person you need- your child!!flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 05:58 PM

um,, no,, I think thats implied in the word 'cheat'

RIGHT ON

StillLooking29's photo
Fri 05/07/10 03:57 PM

noway laugh

old people need love too haha

let me try this again.....

can he get it up

lets just say hes a permanent stiff now...lol

I believe that applies to them both at this point