Community > Posts By > StillLooking29

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/23/12 05:53 AM
I agree with the responses so far! Rude otherwise!

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/23/12 05:50 AM
flowerforyou agreed but not every man here plays games! Lots of good ones around so be patient and join the forums:smile:

StillLooking29's photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:59 AM
Depends on why she needs the money but sounds like your a good guy for helping her out

StillLooking29's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:46 AM
You just joined!!! Talk about no patience.....try some effort

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:31 PM
I often accidently click on profiles when using my touch screen tablet.

I dont respond to those im not interested in.....wont waste their time

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:08 PM
Not sure what your approach is but i would not even consider meeting unless I got to know someone first.

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:46 PM
Interesting profile. Good luck in your searchflowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:22 PM
I don't mind shorter but have gotten negative responses from men due to my height- esp when I wear heels ohwell

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:37 PM

It's not just about the looks of a girl but also what they write about them self. one can not just judge a book by the cover.

Sorry I should have clarified. I meant just when they wanted an opinion of their looks. Not their entire profile.

I wonder about anybody who wants rated on their looks in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, somebody who asks that has some sort of mental issues going on and I don't want any part of them!

Have to agree with this

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:29 AM
Pictures can be decieving...no one is a 10 in my opinion(since no one is perfect)

Beauty is subjective

I would be ok with a 7 or 8 rating.....Imo!

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:16 AM

All too often we hear self-professed "Nice Guys" complaining about why they can't get a date, and whining that women just want to date jerks, etc. etc. The truth of the matter is that there are genuinely caring, compassionate, decent, fun guys out there who have NO TROUBLE meeting people, getting dates, and having relationships.

Unfortunately, many of the guys who DO have trouble, insist that women don't want them because they are "too Nice". These people who call themselves "Nice Guys" can't see that THEIR OWN behavior is the problem. That behavior either drives women away or attracts the WORST kind of predator - one who is manipulative and self-serving. Whether it is targeting women who are troubled to begin with, setting themselves up to be taken advantage of, or acting in a manipulative, patronizing or obsequious fashion, these guys sabotage themselves and often blame "all women" for their misfortunes.

This section is devoted to the guys who suffer from that self-professed "Nice Guy" affliction. Here is the place to find out why YOUR behavior isn't as "Nice" as you think it is...

http://www.heartless-*******.com/rants/niceguys/ng.shtml

Agreed

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/16/12 09:36 PM
Humorous and helpful.....thanks flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/16/12 09:29 PM
Hi Will......best wishes in your searchflowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/16/12 03:40 PM
Hi! Love the profile! Best wishes in your searchflowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 07/16/12 03:38 PM
Haha....I agree with Ginger....and put your tongue back in your mouth:smile:

StillLooking29's photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:43 PM
Sounds like one of the few great guys then! flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:33 PM
Sounds nice but id be leary about him paying for all this stuff. I hope I'm just being cynical here and wish you love and happiness!

StillLooking29's photo
Sun 07/15/12 09:16 AM
Hahaha....cute!

StillLooking29's photo
Sun 07/15/12 09:10 AM
I often feel the same way. I will never settle. And I'm not shallow but agree attraction matters

StillLooking29's photo
Sat 07/14/12 04:55 PM
I'm sure people think I'm rude but I'm just shy. And im almost 5'10 and men are intimidated when I wear heels.....my attitude is the right one will come along and all these things wont matter- cuz they are the right one! Just continue being who you are. Eventually someone will appreciate you

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25