Community > Posts By > StillLooking29

StillLooking29's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:10 AM

If I were in your situation, I would need to vent and get out the anger and hurt that I would be feeling. The way that I would do this would be to write down how I felt and what I wanted to say to him.

By the time I would have written it all down, I would have revised it about 10 times (probably more), changed the font and the font size. Changed lower case to caps and overdosed on the Bold, italics and colours :smile:.

I wouldn’t be writing to compete with Shakespeare, I’d be writing to get it out of my head so that I would stop driving myself crazy thinking about things I wouldn’t be able to do anything about.

Writing for me is very therapeutic. It may not be the ‘therapy’ you need but it may help you in the short term or at least until you can speak to him directly.

Thank you. this made me smile..Sounds perfect!! Great advice. I appreciate it!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:08 AM

Thank you for your advice Tea

I know where you are at. I dealt with the most unforgivable of unforgivable lies recently. And he was out of it on pain killers due to worker's comp. at the time. I not only exiled him from my life but I did get professional help because it's not one of those things you can talk through with friends. It doesn't take many sessions and a professional can make you feel sane again and reassure you that it isn't your fault for not knowing about the liar. That's all I needed but I needed it from a credible source who was professional. And it wasn't somebody I was actually currently involved with.

This honestly made me feel better to read. Thank you. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:07 AM

My ex lied to me; that is why he is my ex.

This really isnt a BF. Its a friend who I have fallen for and has lied to keep me around and close

I would still get them out of my life but that is just me. Whatever you choose; I wish you the best.

thank you, you are very sweet flowerforyou

StillLooking29's photo
Wed 10/26/11 07:07 AM

I don't care if people lie to me. I can usually tell when people are lying. They only hurt their own integrity and no wonder no body trusts them.

This person has a lot of people fooled. He is very well liked.

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 12:23 PM

My ex lied to me; that is why he is my ex.

This really isnt a BF. Its a friend who I have fallen for and has lied to keep me around and close

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 12:22 PM

If my gf ever lied to me, it would be the last time she will be lying to someone cuz I'll grab her throat n stab her heart with a sword. I... I cant take that pain! Seriously i'll do that! Then bake her heart n eat it for dinner!

I can relate to the feeling. Although I just cried instead

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 12:21 PM

depends on the lie... if he's lying about cheating on you, thats no good, but if he's lying to make you feel better, then thats a little different... you have to be the judge on what kind and how many lies your going to take. When anyone lies to me, i immediately call them on it, so they either quit lying or quit talking to me... either way is fine.

The lies are unforgiveable. I dont think anything was meant to hurt me. it is just gonna SUCK until I can work out my feelings by speaking to him

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 12:14 PM
Thank you for your advice Tea

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 12:02 PM
#21. At least I wont gag! LMAO

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 10/25/11 11:58 AM
How do you deal with being lied to by someone that you love?

Normally I would just talk to the person about how I feel but thats not possible right now. He was in a very bad accident and is heavily drugged for pain

I feel trapped with dealing with the situation by myself. Not a good feeling. And it will probably be weeks before I get the chance to address it.

I wish I could walk away but something always tell me to stay.

The heart doesnt let you pick who it wants to love

StillLooking29's photo
Sat 10/08/11 01:02 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

StillLooking29's photo
Sat 10/08/11 12:58 PM

Some spookky lookin' women here!!!

noway huh huh

Don't you just love when they come on here and bash the women?

laugh WOW

StillLooking29's photo
Thu 09/29/11 01:25 PM

How would u know true love to fake love?

If I knew; I wouldn't have had my heart ripped out and stomped on. slaphead

flowerforyou Same here

StillLooking29's photo
Thu 09/29/11 01:12 PM
laugh Too funny

StillLooking29's photo
Thu 09/29/11 10:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, nice laugh

StillLooking29's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:57 AM
waving

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:38 PM
laugh
True!

As for a comment on the topic.....I find I only attract under 20 and 50 plus now....I would really like someone in my age range LOL

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:32 PM

Most likely, they died while attempting to read my profile.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

:thumbsup:

Lex you crack me up!

StillLooking29's photo
Mon 09/26/11 11:23 AM
LOL:tongue:

StillLooking29's photo
Sun 09/25/11 04:32 PM
Not bad.....Got some cute pics ( Bud light not my fav pic! lol )

Just my opinion....:smile:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25