Community > Posts By > baby_shygirl20

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:54 AM
No nude picture..just a plain pic of me! He was a chatmate from before who was bitter with me saying goodbye to him, coz we never seem to meet in the future, so when one other chatmate di, of course I had to say goodbye to him coz I didnt want either of them to have to be fooled..only i didnt tell him it was that, but he found out anyway, and emailed the guy..good thing I was honest, and the guy who I met was a Christian and was very understanding..

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:52 AM
When I typed in my name again on google, i viewed the site tosee if it was still on..So mean, to see it has just been logged in 14 hours ago..I have an idea as to who did it, but I cannot just blame..I still pray it gets removed though..Im just worried people I know might be curious and type in my name, and see that site..It's scary! and frustrating :(

no photo
Sun 09/18/11 09:47 AM
..and sign up on an adult site and load up there your photos! And the site i emailed, to have the profile removed, but just wont! I wish I could sue them :(

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:26 PM
anyone with wacky business innovations of existing gadgets or equipments?? those which are not existing yet please...

no photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:33 PM
Anyone with a wacky business idea? Just thought nyone can be wacky with their thoughts now? LOL

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:55 AM
whatever.. done everything I could to remain calm and be patient with his being mean..can't take it anymore..So I'll just get over him

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 01:10 AM
he could have declined my friend request..better yet, not suggest on re-adding him..

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 01:06 AM
yeah..I've been told the same..Uhmm i think his primary reason of deleting me, is because, he could see on my posts I am moving on..I even deleted our pics together..I am not being bitter because our relationship ended..it's just that, he was so mean to have re-added me, then delete me, when he saw me online..what for? to show me, he can instantly get rid of me too?

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:49 AM
well he broke up with me for a reason, which I cannot blame him for..

I did not hurt him out of my words, not out of my action. My past did..It was unintentional..and it was unknown..he said we could be friends..and then i requested him to atleast keep me as his friend on facebook, then he said fine..

he deleted me last night, and i was online then, and i got to ask him why, and then he said, he thought it was something that was good for the break..and i said, he didnt have to do that..and then he said, invite me again, then i'll re add u..he did re-add me..

And when i went online this morning, he saw me online , and then deleted me once again? what for? i wonder why he had to say yes to adding him back then delete me again? and i wonder why he had to do that when i was already online? did he want to show me how instant he can get rid of me? he's just soo mean..He knows i did not do him bad..

no photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:39 AM
my ex deleted me in his friends list on facebook..should I mind? or should I just stop?

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 06:00 PM

The OP says 'from an ex YEARS ago'

This is exactly why we are accountable to ourselves and partners. Its about prevention. If a person has gone untested for anything in YEARS, they have been CARELESS. Both for themselves and for the person they get involved with.

If its a matter of months, and some stds have few signs, then ok, but YEARS? HELLO!!! I would not be angry, but I would indeed think less of them, at least for a period, only because Im not promiscuous and as such, a relationship would truly count on trust. After all, sexual behavior comes with responsibility.

This is true too.. but getting tested here in our country is not really emphasized..and discriminating us because we are not knowledgable about anything like it is just too much.. My friend had no idea about the pap smear thing till her boyfriend told her to get herself checked because he was feeling some sort of change.. And honestly, I don't have an idea about it either till my friend told me about what she's going through right now..

They have a long distance relationship by the way.. The guy already broke up with her..She couldn't blame her man,she's and still being so apologetic.. (sigh)

no photo
Fri 09/24/10 05:53 PM

hell no, this is the time when love will rely be needed.
imagine how she would feel learning she has some disease and has to face her boyfriend or husband, if anything i would probly pay more attention to making sure she is not overwelmed with guilt.
and i would be looking out for ways to show her i realy love her.
i know what it is like to have a disease and be alone, i say if you found love and you know you have it KEEP IT AT ALL COST.maxtek73
fan of yahoo

Such a sweetheart..
it's a curable STD though which he contracted from her.

My poor friend, she's more than most likely overwhelmed with guilt. her boyfriend's not talking to her still and she's breaking down.

And to think, she's a victim as well of the situation. She's hurt both for herself and her bf

Your friend needs to not worry too much - it is NOT her fault and she is as much a victim as her boyfriend. Said boyfriend will come round; or at least - should do. If he persists in focusing upon his own sense of hurt and continues to fail to consider what the women he claims to love is going through - then the news just might be that your friend would be a lot better off without him.

This is true..

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 04:38 AM

I think it means exactly what it says. For example, I'm not necessarily looking to jump into a relationship, but I am open to meeting new people and seeing what happens. Not necessarily a bad thing.

I share the same opinion:)

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 04:30 AM

hell no, this is the time when love will rely be needed.
imagine how she would feel learning she has some disease and has to face her boyfriend or husband, if anything i would probly pay more attention to making sure she is not overwelmed with guilt.
and i would be looking out for ways to show her i realy love her.
i know what it is like to have a disease and be alone, i say if you found love and you know you have it KEEP IT AT ALL COST.maxtek73
fan of yahoo

Such a sweetheart..
it's a curable STD though which he contracted from her.

My poor friend, she's more than most likely overwhelmed with guilt. her boyfriend's not talking to her still and she's breaking down.

And to think, she's a victim as well of the situation. She's hurt both for herself and her bf

no photo
Thu 09/23/10 04:23 AM

Assuming the story is accurate... nbd.
It's all part of modern life... ohwell

NBD......oh well she gave me aids, better luck next time. It's just a part of life.....SURE!

What kind of std did you get?
Are there kinds of sexual disease you can get from non sexual activities? Needles...blood borne...ect. Best thing is both get tested together if you think your relationship might go that far. One night stands...indiscrimate sex, well if that's your lifestyle - russian roulette!

Ron

Good points Ron... however.

If she contract an STD unwittingly from some... she made a bad move. If I then contracted from her.. I made a bad move.

Where's my motivation to be angry at her?

Hell yeah I'd be unhappy about getting the disease... but it's no more her fault than it is mine.

So back to the OP...

Will I break up with her because of it? NO.
Will I hate her because of it. NO.
As grounds for breaking up our relationship it is, no big deal.

to begin with, What does OP mean by the way? you guys use lotsa chat acronyms.. anyway

Im sure my friend wishes her boyfriend thinks the same way as you do

no photo
Wed 09/22/10 03:31 AM

NBD......oh well she gave me aids, better luck next time. It's just a part of life.....SURE!

What kind of std did you get?
Are there kinds of sexual disease you can get from non sexual activities? Needles...blood borne...ect. Best thing is both get tested together if you think your relationship might go that far. One night stands...indiscrimate sex, well if that's your lifestyle - russian roulette!

Ron

not me! Silly!

no photo
Tue 09/21/10 05:50 AM

what's nbd by the way

no photo
Tue 09/21/10 05:44 AM
..She has passed on to you an STD that she didnt know about either.. An STD that was from an ex years ago.. You both are victims, in other words..Will this be a reason for you to break up with your girlfriend (for guys)? Will you hate your girlfriend for this?

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:01 PM

I am so confused. I can only blame myself for what happened. But he's being vague, and it pains to guess.. I am not sure if it's just time he needs to clear his mind, and make a decision, or if he already wants to break up with me..advice please

Listen to your gut feelings, not fantasy and definitely not fear or anxiety.

this was what I did.. Im glad I stayed :)

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:58 PM

She already deactivated....
laugh

yup, for a time..got back though lol

Previous 1