Community > Posts By > Lilli17

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:25 PM

i have a vision disability

oh that sux... i cant drive cuz i aint got my permit or lisense lmao i been to lazii to wait at the dmv
well you make me look good lol jk
lol shut up haha i hav a kid on the way so i dnt wanna freakn wait n a line for 3 hours so they can put me in a different line for another 3 hours lol

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:20 PM
whats morning glory syndrome? lol

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:18 PM

i have a vision disability

oh that sux... i cant drive cuz i aint got my permit or lisense lmao i been to lazii to wait at the dmv

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:17 PM

well marcymarc i would never think ur a perv so far jus from this lil chat we got goin on ur sincere and modest i like that :) so girls are jus stupid if they thnk otherwise smitten

blushing thank you i really try to be myself and i have a great sence of hummur too

and yet u hav trouble finding a girlfriend?? hmm thats odd on the count of ur like super kewl :) hope we can be good friends on here flowers
well thank you i would love to be your friend on here that would be cool and i always wanted to vist cali never been that far west before now why can't i find awoman like you around me lol

lol well it happens to the best of us the ppl who we get along with the best always seems to b to far *sigh* lol well then come visit cali (it really aint all that lolz)
well ok come to tn it is a little cool here i am not to far from nashville or chatanuga lol and i love the wild life here such as indiana

well that will be nice to get up and leave lol but i cant do that im sry hun maybe in time we can meet up :) ♥ ♥ ♥
that is ok i wasn't like stop your life just to come over 1000 miles t fall in love with a guy u don't kno at all just because we just meet lol i was putting it as a joke but i am flatered

lmfao ur funny and like ya i knw haha im nt stupid lol well i do hav my moments but like ya i knw wats goin on right now haha
and what might that be lol

lol put me on the spot y dnt u lmao

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:12 PM

remember hun TN aint the only state around lol billions of ppl u dnt knw and maybe one of them can be your one ♥ ♥ ♥
yes but i am thinking how am i going to meet these ladies because i can't drive

y cant u drive?

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 04:07 PM

well marcymarc i would never think ur a perv so far jus from this lil chat we got goin on ur sincere and modest i like that :) so girls are jus stupid if they thnk otherwise smitten

blushing thank you i really try to be myself and i have a great sence of hummur too

and yet u hav trouble finding a girlfriend?? hmm thats odd on the count of ur like super kewl :) hope we can be good friends on here flowers
well thank you i would love to be your friend on here that would be cool and i always wanted to vist cali never been that far west before now why can't i find awoman like you around me lol

lol well it happens to the best of us the ppl who we get along with the best always seems to b to far *sigh* lol well then come visit cali (it really aint all that lolz)
well ok come to tn it is a little cool here i am not to far from nashville or chatanuga lol and i love the wild life here such as indiana

well that will be nice to get up and leave lol but i cant do that im sry hun maybe in time we can meet up :) ♥ ♥ ♥
that is ok i wasn't like stop your life just to come over 1000 miles t fall in love with a guy u don't kno at all just because we just meet lol i was putting it as a joke but i am flatered

lmfao ur funny and like ya i knw haha im nt stupid lol well i do hav my moments but like ya i knw wats goin on right now haha

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:59 PM

she`s beautiful....on the inside...

hahaha oh wow that is uh well umm im sure she is lol

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:57 PM
remember hun TN aint the only state around lol billions of ppl u dnt knw and maybe one of them can be your one ♥ ♥ ♥

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:51 PM

Welcome to Mingle waving

Some women feel the same: that guys only want them for their looks, money or sex.

You sort of proved my point by asking why you can't find a 'beautiful' woman. Why can't you say "a woman that appreciates me". It's assumed you will find her beautiful if you like her.
you are welcome and thank you for your answer i like it because yes i wouldn't be trying to get her to be inerested in not if i didn't think she is eautiful and how do i sho my appearants in public places that a beautiful woman would check me owt and come up to me and ask me out

I think you missed my point. I don't know why you said, "your welcome" because I didn't thank you.

You said you want a beautiful girl who appreciates you and not for money, sex or looks.

Some girls feel that about guys too and I said you proved that by wanting a "beautiful" girl. Why not just a "girl" - why for her looks?

You are supporting a double standard. whoa

I still whole heartedly welcome you to Mingle. It's a great place! :banana:

beautiful can also mean beautiful on the inside tho im sure that is what he meant if not then oh well lol

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:49 PM

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:47 PM

i am not that way. i dont care how much money you have or what you look like as long as you are a nice guy

totally agree ♥

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:36 PM

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:32 PM

lol too much soda is bad yuk pepsi is the worst of the worst lol i dnt drink soda yukky hehe sick
i drink mountain dew over pepsi sorry yes i do drink soda

lol well i drink grape strawberry and ocasionally orange haha i hate dark soda.... if i am thirsty i will drink maybe a rootbeer lolz
your funny my last name is orange so you are saying you will drink me lol and i like rootbeer too over coca cola

lol are u serious? ok nah ill pass on the orange then lol jk and yuk coca cola sux monkey nutz haha

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:30 PM

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:22 PM

lol too much soda is bad yuk pepsi is the worst of the worst lol i dnt drink soda yukky hehe sick
i drink mountain dew over pepsi sorry yes i do drink soda

lol well i drink grape strawberry and ocasionally orange haha i hate dark soda.... if i am thirsty i will drink maybe a rootbeer lolz

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:19 PM

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:13 PM

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:09 PM

sweetie just be true and real and the girl who is willing to put up with watever u got and is willing to start somethng with u giv her a try and if it dont work out dont get hurt jus keep tryn love will find u so dont go looking for it :)
thank you have have just been letting life take it way and more less say ride the wave when the wave comes don't go out to find a wve because you won't find a good wave right

lol you can put it that way :)
well im sure happinesss and you will unite and be one :)
i wish you the best life has to offer hun flowerforyou
thank u you are a beautiful and have a lot of smarts for a woman your age and your sexy too now sometimes that four letter woud gets me in trouble or making a sex comment to someone like just for an exsample your boobs your nice i like them now thinks like that i am bad on keeping to myself at times i lke to be onest to the person i am trying to date

haha well honesty flys high in my book thank u sweetie :)

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 03:07 PM

why can't i find me a beautiful woman that just don't want me for my money, sex, or for my looks an just love me for wh i am

Because 99.9% it depends on the combination of the following factors:

1. How much money you have
2. How good you are in sex
3. How good you look.

It is in an order. So for example, no matter how good you look or how good you are in sex, if you aren't making enough you are already disqualified, regardless if you excel in No 2 and/or 3.

i dnt knw where u got ur fact but that is soo not true.... not all females are so shallow you know we can say the same bout men.... men care bout how big boobs are, how the world views you, if your willing to do everythng, and do you make ur own money.....

girls love honesty respect and self worth

Lilli17's photo
Wed 04/21/10 02:59 PM

sweetie just be true and real and the girl who is willing to put up with watever u got and is willing to start somethng with u giv her a try and if it dont work out dont get hurt jus keep tryn love will find u so dont go looking for it :)
thank you have have just been letting life take it way and more less say ride the wave when the wave comes don't go out to find a wve because you won't find a good wave right

lol you can put it that way :)
well im sure happinesss and you will unite and be one :)
i wish you the best life has to offer hun flowerforyou

Previous 1