Community > Posts By > will6

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:37 AM
Do you have first hand knowledge of these facts..? Did you see it go down?? The truth is thomas.. That facts arejust things the media tell us that we believe.. If it van't be measured or categorized it is not a factit is just speculation.. Learn your science SIR

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:23 AM
:smile: No one has ever called me sir

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:18 AM
blushing

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:03 AM
I agree smoking should be allowed in bars and restaurants everywhere.. Also I wouldnever take your Guns thomas.. It is probably the only way you have left to make a point like yours stick.. LOL

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:54 AM
blushing

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:41 AM
Once again thomas shows his a s s Your namesake Jefferson and paine would be disgusted..WILL

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:39 AM
Also.. anyone who posts their main picture as a flag of any nationality must be lacking something..WILL

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:38 AM
Tjomas.. You are willfully ignorant and in capable of admitting ANOTHER MANS mistakes. What does that say about you..WILL

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:36 AM
Hey thomas!! I love you man.. But theres no defending s h i t ..WILL

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:17 AM
:banana:

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:15 AM
Love most certainly is not lost .. Merely asking directions to your heart.. No gps in the soul

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:13 AM
I live in awe of you
Your ability to ruin peace
Whereever you see it
You the righteous
You the God fearing
Afraid of shadows
defending against the invisible
And calling it patriotism
This is not your world any longer
We have outgrown your religions
We have risen above your wars
We are beyond your blind hatred
Hatred from the left
Fear from the right and
Nothing
In between
When anything happens to support your madness
You say It is Gods Will
Well Where is your will in all of this
When does it become your fault
When do you take responsibilty
For you
I know it is hard
I know you are scared
But your fear will eat you
I know you don't understand
and you never will
Until you release the fear
the pain
I'm gonna love you any way

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:59 PM
Dude.. I have hated every president I have known..Except Obama.. Please..JUst be happy for five go d damn minutes J e s us

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:52 PM
Don't you see guys...This is the age of the passed buck...The age of, I was just trying tohelp.. Willful ignorance abounds..People like feline female there will never understand.. It isn't just a matter of lack of historical perspective.. It all comes down to not wanting to be wrong.. I voted for him therefore he is good.. God was on his side therefore he can do no wrong..It is insidious this attachment of self to another.. It goes even deeper than that.. But basically it is the unwillingness to admit having made a mistake..Myunlce has the same disease..The sin of pride,, and we all know what it comesbefore.. WILL

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:41 PM
You tell em Lynann.. The problem is that people like ms quickstepper.. Who loudly proclaim that they have the magical ability to know without ever having met someone, that they are the "scum" of the earth.. This is the height of ignorance and some would even say that it is scummy..Alot of those tired poor and hungry masses were criminals and pervets as the most willingly ignorant author of this post so eleoqently put it..America.. land of the bereaved and home of the bigot..WILL

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:32 PM
All hail the WarMachinemad

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:43 PM
Mix them up and blend them well
For they will send you straight to hell

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:36 PM
Yes Virginia there is a Terry Claus..WILL

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:19 AM