Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:24 PM
If the insurance companies want people to quit smoking so bad, why do they refuse to pay for the remedies that actually help people quit? Most insurance companies will not pay for anti-smoking drugs that are quite successful in helping people drop the habit.... it's ridiculous.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:03 PM
"Friends" would never screw your boyfriend..... he must be a real charmer.......

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:47 PM
I had the misfortune to fall in love with and be engaged to a sociopath. There is no more painful type of relationship, and as someone earlier stated, these people are so good at what they do.....so convincing....charming....consummate liars and deceivers...they are very good at reading other people and knowing what buttons to push.....will say whatever they think you want to hear.... the damage they do to others is unimaginable.
They mess with your mind, your heart, everything. They are capable of leaving terrible scars on others, and not even bat an eye over it....... it truly is frightening should you ever find yourself caught up with someone like this.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:57 PM
Sociopathic Liars.

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:42 PM
Have to say smoking.... but sometimes it's procrastination.............

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:39 PM
Have to go with hedonist.......

texasrose9's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:38 PM
I think I would have handled some things differently with my ex. Hindsight is always 20/20......

texasrose9's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:14 PM
Good info.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:06 PM

If you dont want to invite "spirts/ghosts/demons" into your house then def do not play with one of those in your house.
Any spirit can pretend to be the person you are looking for.

This is very true. There was a book I read many years ago called "The Demonologist.". Can't remember the author, but the real life stories told scared me to death. After that, I trashed my board.
Before that, some very unsettling things occurred when I used the board. This was when I was very young, and I will not use one again.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:03 PM
The mistake some people make is assuming the OUIJA board is just a game..... From personal experience, bizarre things can happen even if you are careful.

texasrose9's photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:38 AM
Sure miss her posts.

texasrose9's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:48 AM
If he's really interested in you, HE will contact YOU.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:42 PM
Treat it like any other night.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:44 AM
Cool. I try that when I get a chance. Thanks.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:38 AM
Thanks guys.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:34 AM
It's XP.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:34 AM
That's what I was afraid of. I just didn't want her to be downloading a bunch of stuff to the computer. She always manages to crap out her computers somehow.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:28 AM
Recently, I bought a new PC and repaired and rebuilt my old one. I gave the old one to my daughter. I set it up as myself the administrator and she is a user. I need help figuring out how to allow her access to certain programs.
For instance, she is unable to load pictures from her camera when she's logged on under her user name, but can do it if logged on under my name. I want her to be able to do so when she logs in under her own name, so I don't have to be bothered. How do I do this?

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:29 AM
Bad idea. First dates are for the adults to get to know each other. Can't imagine doing that.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:25 AM
This guy's child is 4 years old and he doesn't WANT to see her. I see your point about your sons, but this is a different situation.