Community > Posts By > texasrose9

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:23 AM
How appalling. I think I'd tell him, "Well, ya know..I was thinking that if you could develop a little sensitivity and class, maybe I'd consider dating YOU."

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:58 AM
I would have to wonder about someone who did not even want to see their own child. If he doesn't like children, why did he have one? That seems so insensitive. I feel sorry for his daughter.
Tell him the truth and tell him why. I wouldn't even be vague about it. I'd straight up tell him what the problem is and you are not comfortable pursuing anything further because of it.

texasrose9's photo
Sat 02/02/08 08:43 PM
Garland, Tx here.....Dallas area.

texasrose9's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:59 PM
These ads are so annoying I can't stand scrolling through the posts! Went off for a few weeks and I come back and there's THIS? WTF? What happened?

texasrose9's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:49 PM
Good post.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:12 AM
This man was NOT on death row for this offense, so I fail to see the relevance in this case. It is tragic and unfathomable he has lost so many years of his life in prison, and he definitely deserves some kind of recompense.

texasrose9's photo
Sun 01/06/08 10:41 AM
If things were going that well, and after she withdraws that way.....I'm sorry....I think you two didn't click sexually. I've had that happen before....... and it is possible she is harboring feelings for someone else and was dipping her toes into dating to get over it.....then realized she is not as ready as she thought.......

texasrose9's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:14 PM
Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots....... Dallas Wins.

texasrose9's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:08 PM
They knew a passenger from the previous flight had wet the seat and did nothing to change it before the next flight?????? I don't blame this woman for being upset.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:37 PM
Might be stale by time they made it to you JT.......

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:34 PM
Well....a naked man among all those cookies wouldn't hurt!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:32 PM
Actually, I look pretty ridiculous sitting here with my lap top surrounded by bags of cookies and plates of fudge..... but I feel great!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:27 PM
When she handed out the sacks of cookies, it was a tug of war between my teenage daughter and myself as to who got to hold them! laugh
I think everyone knows what Macadamias and Chocolate Chip are like, but these Oatmeal Cranberries are very good....Soft..... and I still haven't figured out what's in the Russian Rocks...They are real soft cookies with some kind of spice I haven't been able to identify...cinnamon or nutmeg maybe?

That white chocolate peppermint fudge though...is to die for!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:24 PM
Faerie...those sound delicious!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:22 PM
Sure. Which kind do you want? I certainly can't eat them all.....

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:19 PM
My sister is a talented cook. It has become a tradition each Christmas for her to give bags of homemade cookies and fudge to each of us.
She has been doing this for 20 years. We fight over those cookies! A few years ago, she did not do this, everyone was SO disappointed.

So here I am.....sitting on my bed...surrounded by clear, zip lock baggies of cookies...neatly labeled as to what kind...... Cranberry Oatmeal.....White Chocolate Macadamia Nut....Chocolate Chip.....and something new called Russian Rocks...... and a pretty ceramic plate filled with fudge...plain fudge...fudge with nuts...fudge with fruit in them....but this year a NEW kind of fudge...and it's AWESOME. It appears to be white chocolate peppermint fudge...and it just melts in your mouth! I love the holidays!

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:58 PM
No need to make any announcements. Just do some of those things with her and she will see it for herself.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:54 PM
Another Texan here...and yep..... it's the black eyed peas for luck! Funny....guess it must be a regional thing....

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:51 PM

I'm relatively sure that most women on here do not want a cheat in their lives. Anymore then men want it. It's sort of a given. A pretty safe assumption, unless intimate encounter or multible sex partners desired, is indicated.

Really now.. If you think about it. If I was a cheater.. You know the kind... If my mouth is moving, I'm lying. You will never get to know much of anything real about me.... etc... Do you really think that telling me in your profile to go pound sand before emailing you, is going to slow me down? If anything.. It prepares me with information I will use to manipulate you.

I agree completely. Persons predisposed to this behavior are skilled liars and deceivers. They don't care what anyone else wants or thinks anyway. They will just be a little smoother and up their game........in fact, some may even find it more of a challenge. A cheater will NEVER openly and voluntarily expose themselves.

texasrose9's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:52 PM
I went on a redecorating binge. New Living room furniture...floors...painted....redecorated both bedrooms in the house.....got rid of anything that reminded me of him..... I felt compelled to erase any traces of him for my own sanity....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next