Community > Posts By > AdoreMally

AdoreMally's photo
Mon 08/07/17 12:59 AM
At your age I can't argue with you but am gonna be saying a prayer for you Jesus loves you and understands why you feel that way

AdoreMally's photo
Sat 08/05/17 09:40 AM
A man can not do what Jesus can do.. I have been living alone with no man but have never lived a day without Jesus

AdoreMally's photo
Sat 08/05/17 06:36 AM
A man can not to what Jesus can do.. I have been living along with no man but have never lives a day without Jesus

AdoreMally's photo
Sat 08/05/17 06:35 AM
A man can not do what God can do havhavr

AdoreMally's photo
Fri 08/04/17 11:30 PM
Well have been awake for a while sitting on my bed and asking myself if God really understands what I am going through,how I feel,what I need and all that... The truth is that He does and he cares I wish I could just say a prayer and as i say Amen my prayer is already answered but that's no the case... does it mean we pray in vain when we don't get results?No.. everything good takes time and we have to learn how to trust and have patience. . how can the one that doesn't sleep or slumber not understand us?it is not possible.. so am gonna live my day knowing that God understand and He Wil answer me.

AdoreMally's photo
Fri 08/04/17 11:19 PM
Amen

AdoreMally's photo
Sat 07/29/17 07:20 PM
I believe every Christian child of God struggles with one thing or the other. 3 things in life that can never balance are Career.. Religion and Family if you have one of those you struggle with another but in all this we should keep our focus on God and never give up the fight.. have seen people that have stable careers but unstable homes..stable Christian walk unstable family's. .... stable family unstable career, you can not have everything in life you must teach yourself how to be grateful in everything and keep your eyes on God.

AdoreMally's photo
Sat 07/29/17 07:11 PM
Amen