Community > Posts By > Jeremysg

Jeremysg's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:37 PM
i wonder if i would conplain about not having anything to complain about. i try to not complain to be honest. i could be in darfur after all.

Jeremysg's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:41 PM
a felony as opposed to a mistemenor.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Jeremysg's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:39 PM

Are u talking about sexual allure?

Personally I prefer men who are not rocks. Men who have "six packs" make me wanna laugh.

I like men who have natural bodies, even a little ponch. I am not talking about morbidly obese, but a man who is active and exciting, has muscles...but please no six effing packs.

i smile

im working on a six pack just because ive never had one so you wouldnt see a guy like me because of that....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jeremysg's photo
Wed 05/19/10 06:00 PM

Arvada. And I must say, this Colorado board is pretty dead...

for sure man and total sausage fest too.frustrated

Jeremysg's photo
Mon 05/17/10 09:22 PM
for the most part i agrea, but just to play the devils advocate for a moment isnt it possible that third world countries suffer more from natural events due to their lack of infrastructure, case and point a 7 point earthquake is going to have more of an impact on a place like Haiti than it is on California.

however i do beleive that ones thoughts are very powerful...its the explantation for the power of prayer. To Yawe, Jesus, Alla, Jehova, or to paraphrase the Communist China Pick your Poison Lol.

Jeremysg's photo
Mon 05/17/10 09:08 PM

EXACTLY! Money is not the problem, if a guy has something else worth all the money in the world -- CREATIVITY!

Hey, I've got that! Now, where are my womenz? what slaphead rofl

According to the Wikkipedia, Creativity is defined as:
a mental and social process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. ...

and it also means the ability of maintaining the relationship at the certain intellectual level (prior to heading to the bedroom)!!!
Otherwise, you might as well screw the key-hole! laugh

male and female alike sometimes the keyhole is smarter and makes better company.frustrated

Jeremysg's photo
Mon 05/17/10 08:24 PM
if it takes money to pease her they have a word for that.
if you need money to please a woman than you might want to reevaluate what it is you are looking for as well.explode

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 09:13 PM
i have the scream by munch on my left shoulder.

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 09:10 PM

Ever wonder Why most (if not all) of Natural Disasters tend to happen more frequently at the poorest areas of the world???

Apparently, those areas, where most of the population is suffering from various social and economic misfortunes, are affected the most by the society's general outcry (and damnations)!!! That, in turn, creates various geodesic turbulences, or accidents. {as though Earth reacts to those damnations)!

For that reason, the popular "scare stories" -- as, for instance, that of "2012" -- are very dangerous:
_____ if enough people believe it, that might (and probably will) invoke some tragic events!!! (as if justifying those rumours)

We, humans, are affecting reality much more than we realize!!!

absoulute truth, been this way forever, this is the explantation of prayer.

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 09:07 PM

Singleflowerforyou

i am stunned that you are single.winking

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 09:04 PM

Single and absolutely,positively hating it

im sorry you hate it.... sometimes embracing it gets you closer to where you want to be.

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 09:02 PM
single :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 08:57 PM
its nice to know you can meet someone here even if it didnt work out. :wink:

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 08:42 PM
hey hows it goingwaving

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 11:54 AM
im in Glenwood Springs...about 80 miles east of you, hows the weather down there kinda been sucking up here.

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 11:48 AM
No she is wrong you reap what you sew, if you put love out there it will come back, you mother gives you any crap just tell her 40s are the new 20s.:banana: rofl :banana:

Jeremysg's photo
Sat 05/15/10 11:43 AM
i like it might try to use it as an improve addition to the song one day if you dont mind.happy

Jeremysg's photo
Fri 05/14/10 11:58 PM
if his followers dont try to live by his example does it really matter? i mean its really hard to convince me that you truely beleive that this man is God if you dont even try to live by his teachings,

case and point , "do unto others as you would have done unto you."
you think jesus would be bashing gays? or having a stand off with the feds at some militant ranch in nowhere texas because he wanted to marry a bunch of under aged girls that he convinced the world was ending.

"it is easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."
so do you think jesus would be pissed about socialized medicine, or wall street being regulated?

the messed up thing is is im sure one can find several ambiguous biblical quotes to contradict this.
to me this only proves the point that jesus had alot of people speaking for him after he was gone and for that matter he still does.

i dig jesus but his salesmen suck.

Jeremysg's photo
Fri 05/14/10 11:31 PM
good solid advice words to truely live by.

Jeremysg's photo
Fri 05/14/10 11:16 PM
you know good point, most of my writing comes with a guitar in hand and just kinda spills out i never could lie to myself in it so maybe ive been looking for something "tainted" all this time without realizing it. thanks for the insight.happy

Previous 1 3