Community > Posts By > VIKAS9910

VIKAS9910's photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:21 AM
yeah right

VIKAS9910's photo
Thu 06/25/15 07:18 AM

Age is a prejudice, like any other.
You prejudged her, soon as you heard her age.

Always good though when you state the facts
(already seeing someone.)

I personally think age difference is not a matter of fact if you have perfect tuning..being with guy or woman of same age group doesnt mean you will never get cheated...

VIKAS9910's photo
Sun 01/06/13 04:59 AM
m fed up of being single....is there no one for me in the whole world? m sick of my broken heart....

VIKAS9910's photo
Sat 01/05/13 07:53 AM
I dont know why people cheat? men want women love n women want men's love then why dont both show love n loyalty? why they brk hearts?
mostly women cheat bcoz they r females n as they r females they have variety to choose men as mens have to take the initiative to purpose n they gets pruposal everyday....now mens dont get pruposals everyday so they remain stick to one UNLESS they gets a chance to get pruposed by a girl...if it happens boys instantly cheats....

VIKAS9910's photo
Sat 01/05/13 07:34 AM
huh...its better to remain all alone rather than fall in love n get hurt....heart is not a toy that can BE given to anyone...let people brk n hand over back n u still fix it n move on....love is a divine thing...dont let it become a hit n error method...if u want TO love then love unconditionally...n love THE person who loves u alot if u cant do so...u r a looser n dont spoil lifes n the pureness of love...just remain single...

VIKAS9910's photo
Sat 07/17/10 07:10 AM
hi m new here will any 1 like to b my frnd?