Community > Posts By > katydid34

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:36 AM

Profiles or emails that are full of spelling errors- or even worse, written in all caps- bother me because it's like the person was either in a huge rush or didn't care enough to spellcheck. Plus it's very hard to read a message or profile written in all caps and/or seriously misspelled. So...would you even answer an email written like that, or bother with someone whose profile read like it was written by a second grader?

This is the internet. Most people can't spell or use proper grammar on the internet. Deal with it.

I don't have to deal with anything. :tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/29/08 12:00 AM
lol

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:58 PM

Profiles or emails that are full of spelling errors- or even worse, written in all caps- bother me because it's like the person was either in a huge rush or didn't care enough to spellcheck. Plus it's very hard to read a message or profile written in all caps and/or seriously misspelled. So...would you even answer an email written like that, or bother with someone whose profile read like it was written by a second grader?

I answer everybody -- so, yeah, I would answer that kind of e-mail, if I ever got one.

But I don't get them. I think I've made my position on illiteracy/laziness pretty clear. I don't expect everybody to write at a professional level, but I do expect that someone should know the difference between "loose" and "lose," between "their" and "there" and "they're," and know how to use an apostrophe. It's basic stuff. It's just as easy to get these things right.

My fav is women instead of woman, grrrr, that bothers me.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:50 PM
I used to work for them. They are pure evil to their employees.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:50 PM
I keep mine turned off too. I don't like the interface this site uses for the IM and I prefer either chatting by email or on the forums.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:45 PM
Wise decision.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:04 PM
Greetings and salutations.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:02 PM
Different people make life interesting. It's boring being around clones, seriously.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:00 PM

Do you just sometime feel like you don't belong. You just don't fit in with crowd. People don't like you?

Sure but I don't like them either. :)

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:59 PM

If that is all you kave to complain about feel very lucky.....:smile:

Oh, there's plenty more I could complain about; that's just something I've been thinking of most often, recently. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:52 PM

the best place you could possibly met women is......

anywhere you are not.

Sounds about right.:tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:50 PM

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:43 PM

church is a great place to meet a good woman

yes if they all arent married......lol the church I attend doesn't have many single men:angry:

Yep, when you reach a certain age, most of the decent ones are gone, best to look when you're young.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:42 PM

drinker Womens Prisondrinker

I'm sure they're very eager.:wink:

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:57 PM

It could be that he is like you and waiting for you to make the first move. I had one friend who called it the cat and mouse game.

I hate the cat and mouse game.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:45 PM
Hope it works out for you.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:41 PM

thats what im doin now guys thanks for the advice its helping me do just thatdrinker

You're welcome

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 12:24 PM

im wondering, do you think it might be a little easyier for you to get a penpal, and then go from there.. as you dont have a problem writing so having a penpal you can express whatever you want

That's a good idea. Then they can set up a meeting time and place eventually. Really good idea!

i want to meet someone and just try to hang with her before i go back to north carolina

Have you tried the personals? Some people have luck there. I met a guy from there once.

i am not going to pay for any love site, if i do every women are going to run away

Eh it was free when I was on there. But yeah, I wouldn't pay to meet anyone either. No one is worth that (MY opinion, before people start giving examples of the "great" people they've paid to meet). But you should take Lilith's advice, to keep asking what we think is a waste of time, either go out and talk to women or don't. But you're wasting your life with this.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:18 AM

im wondering, do you think it might be a little easyier for you to get a penpal, and then go from there.. as you dont have a problem writing so having a penpal you can express whatever you want

That's a good idea. Then they can set up a meeting time and place eventually. Really good idea!

i want to meet someone and just try to hang with her before i go back to north carolina

Have you tried the personals? Some people have luck there. I met a guy from there once.

no photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:16 AM

yall are a little harsh i wouldnt think it was a big deal

I hate messes. Clutter makes me uneasy, so a dirty kitchen would drive me crazy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25