Community > Posts By > ZarDoZ69

ZarDoZ69's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:27 AM
Edited by ZarDoZ69 on Wed 09/30/09 11:28 AM
I Used To Feel The Same Way (In The 60's),Then I Got Used To It...
Now I Luv It... Italian Parsley Can Be Used As A Substitute For Cilantro...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Mon 06/29/09 02:57 PM
Howdy Dear Smiley:One Suspects You Are Using A Mac Computer...
This Is A Problem Often Associated With Apple Computers...
Have A Great Day In Your World...
Peace Out:ZarDoZ69...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:45 PM
This Law As Yet,Has Nothing To Do With President Obama...
As A Person Of Faith He Is Likely To Be Against It...
I Am Not Religious,Nor Conservative (Quite The Opposite),But I Would Vote Against Such A Law (Given The Chance)...
I Think Alcohol Consumption Is Misguided,At Best...
A Clear And Ever Present Danger To Both The Individual And Society...
However History Has Proven We Can Legislate Morality,Which Is Why Marijuana Should Also Be Legal (But That Is Another Discussion)...
But My Thought Is If One Is Going To Partake In A Social Level Of Drinking,And Not Outright Crazed Addiction,Than One Can Plan To Fill Their Alcohol Needs During All The Other Times Alcohol Is Available...
Having Alcohol Available On Sundays Clearly Serves Only The Already Alcohol Impaired,Who Can No Longer Plan Ahead And By Definition Are Out Of Control Of Their Addiction...
And Yet Logic Rarely Prevails In This Society...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:43 PM
Edited by ZarDoZ69 on Sun 03/08/09 08:45 PM
This Law As Yet,Has Nothing To Do With President Obama...
As A Person Of Faith He Is Likely To Be Against It...
I Am Not Religious,Nor Conservative (Quite The Opposite),But I Would Vote Against Such A Law (Given The Chance)...
I Think Alcohol Consumption Is Misguided,At Best...
A Clear And Ever Present Danger To Both The Individual And Society...
However History Has Proven We Can Not Legislate Morality,Which Is Why Marijuana Should Also Be Legal (But That Is Another Discussion)...
But My Thought Is If One Is Going To Partake In A Social Level Of Drinking,And Not Outright Crazed Addiction,Than One Can Plan To Fill Their Alcohol Needs During All The Other Times Alcohol Is Available...
Having Alcohol Available On Sundays Clearly Serves Only The Already Alcohol Impaired,Who Can No Longer Plan Ahead And By Definition Are Out Of Control Of Their Addiction...
And Yet Logic Rarely Prevails In This Society...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Mon 01/12/09 01:40 PM
Frank Zappa
Kate Bush
Bill Nelson( W/Be Bop Deluxe/Red Noise Etc)
Cocteau Twins
Godley & Creme
Suede
Bauhaus
Love & Rockets
Joy Division/New Order
Happy Mondays/Black Grape
Jesus & Mary Chain
Stone Roses
Primal Scream

ZarDoZ69's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:11 AM
Howdy All,ZarDoZ69 Here:Listening To A Slammin CD Mix I Made Of The Jam,I Call: "Beat Surrender"...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:54 AM

How giving 4 Billion dollars to an industry that is earning record profits will help Joe Six Pack?
Or how continuing to cut taxes for the wealthy has trickled down into anything but CEO"s pockets as they laid off or shipped jobs and even more money off shore?

You Got All That Right!!! If The Republicans Keep Up This Rape Of Our Economic Infrastructure We Will Be A Third World Country In No Time At All!!!!

ZarDoZ69's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:53 AM
You Got All That Right!!! If The Republicans Keep Up This Rape Of Our Economic Infrastructure We Will Be A Third World Country In No Time At All!!!!

ZarDoZ69's photo
Tue 07/01/08 12:32 PM
Good Poem,Catches The Frenetic Pace Of Modern Fragmented Life...
ZarDoZ69...

ZarDoZ69's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:26 PM
Edited by ZarDoZ69 on Mon 02/04/08 08:51 PM
Howdy All:I've Just Started Becoming Active On This Site...
I'm Looking For An Event Friend (Female Perfered) In The Sunrise/Ft.Lauderdale/Tamarac Area To See Live Music Or A Movie... {Alt.Rock/Ska/Reggae/Punk/Goth/Psych Etc) With...
Drop Me A Line If Interested... ZarDoZ69...
For The 411 On Me:myspace.com/Zardoze69...
For A Peek At My Surreal Nature Photography:flickr.com/photos/Zardoz69...
For Insight Into My Professional/Creative Life:butterflytech.com... (Under Production Staff:J.A.F.)...
glasses