Community > Posts By > GenuineSpirit

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/23/17 05:24 PM
I may slip up and fall sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
I may miss the mark sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
I may not get right sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
This is true of Kingdom souls/soldiers.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/23/17 05:22 PM
I may slip up and fall sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
I may miss the mark sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
I may not get right sometimes, but I LOVE FOREVER LORD!
This is true of Kingdom souls/soldiers.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Sun 08/20/17 05:16 AM
Somebody's healing/breakthrough is right around the corner. GOD inhabits the praise of his people. Your praise can get you where your breakthrough lies. Healing is children's bread. Are you a child of GOD? Will you challenge the devil for your healing/breakthrough? Case not away your confidence in the LORD.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Sun 08/20/17 05:11 AM
GOD is indeed a good GOD. YAHWEH gives me strength day by day. I LOVE YOU GOD!

GenuineSpirit's photo
Fri 08/18/17 07:23 AM
Is it possible to find true love with a sincere person in this generation and time?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Fri 08/18/17 07:22 AM
Is it possible to find true love with a sincere person in this generation and time?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/16/17 04:49 PM
Greeting everyone I'm new here but I'm known by CHRIST JESUS and I'm sure most of you can agree to this as well. GOD is a good I proven him for myself. Does anyone have a testimony of encouragement to share?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/16/17 01:48 PM
The righteousness of GOD is the path way to holiness. Holy is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. Is the righteousness GOD down played in Christendom today?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/16/17 01:44 PM
It is a good day to give thanks onto the LORD. Life is worth living in CHRIST JESUS. Glory to GOD.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Wed 08/16/17 01:44 PM
It is a good day to give thanks onto the LORD. Life is worth living in CHRIST JESUS. Glory to GOD.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Tue 08/15/17 05:34 AM
What does it mean to be a God fearing man or woman?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Tue 08/15/17 05:14 AM
St. John 15: 13 JESUS said Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. What does it mean to be a friend of GOD?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 07:37 PM
Yet to find a female friend, especially one who is willing to chat. Where are you my future friend? How do I find you?

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 03:14 PM
GOD is able. He stands by his word and He will do what He says he'll do. Never failing, unbreakable, unchangeable is he and nothing is impossible with him.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 11:03 AM
The Sabbath is indeed Saturday. As the Bible states the evening and the morning is one entire day. The evening starts a new day, then the day follows. God specifically set the Sabbath on the 7th Day of the week, which we today call Saturday. The day of rest was never changed from the 7th day to first day it was man who did that, but GOD word is alive today. People are being awaken to the truth about the correct day of worship, fellowship, rest, unity and family. The Sabbath is the 7th day of the week.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 10:44 AM
Without doubt GOD understands. I believe that sometimes we as human's become impatient and doubtful but knows every situation and there outcome. He certainly does understand, especially when we do not have an answer for our-self.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 10:25 AM
Interesting.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 10:22 AM
I think this should not be a issue, however it is so some people. Too many things divides us as human already, therefore let nature takes its course.

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 05:50 AM
I just want to remind someone, you're still in class. The master continues to teach. Just given Him your attention. JESUS CHRIST is the master teacher. Therefore disciples, don't be discourage, don't be dismay at your current dilemma, GOD will speak to you a remedy for the situation you're facing. Just give him your undivided attention and listen for the instruction then procceed in following. Shalom!

GenuineSpirit's photo
Mon 08/14/17 05:30 AM
True genuineness comes from the Father, which flows through JESUS CHRIST then given to his followers. A genuine heart is CHRIST centered, which is GOD formed, GOD lead, GOD taught, GOD made, and is also GOD loved. Are you of a genuine? I speak directly to Christian Women, you're welcome to talk with me.

Previous 1