Community > Posts By > Seth118

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 04:58 PM
I hardly ever get angry. Upset yes, but never truly angry. I am actually pretty goofy and happy. I just always figured to look mean meant to look good.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 04:55 PM
gas stations should sell them

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 10:15 AM
Its true. If you choose to support an "evil" dictator, there is a chance he will grant you and your.family care that would not be provided otherwise. Same goes for people that choose to support regime change and revolt. If your side wins, then you will recieve benefits that the losers forfeit.

Especially in poorer countries this is true. Simply wishing for change wont work, if you truly want more for your family you have to play ball with one devil or another.

In democrocies where the standard of living is higher, there is less reason to try and forcefully gain power, but in places like NK, the reward is worth the risk.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 10:08 AM
In this modern world we live in, I think a good Christian relationship is a blessing. Even with all the bad hype that religious people get from media, it still remains the pinnacle of purity and happiness.

But I am not a woman.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:44 AM
Where is your favorite place to put your children when you don't want to.watch them? I prefer a nice walk-in closet, or a dog cage. If my grandmother isn't available to ignore my child while I party, I sometimes just leave my child at the orphanage in a little basket and pick him up when I sober up. How about you? what's your favorite way to deal with little demon children?

This is obviously a satirical piece based off of the observations I have had in my life. My best friends wife decided to get addicted to heroin and leave him after she got bored of being a mommy. She hasnt been seen since she ran away from her child.

Even though I portrayed her as a monster, do you think it is ok for a woman to leave and pursue her own goals, after deciding to stay with the child for her first years, then deciding its not what she wanted?

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:43 AM
Where is your favorite place to put your children when you don't want to.watch them? I prefer a nice walk-in closet, or a dog cage. If my grandmother isn't available to ignore my child while I party, I sometimes just leave my child at the orphanage in a little basket and pick him up when I sober up. How about you? what's your favorite way to deal with little demon children?

This is obviously a satirical piece based off of the observations I have had in my life. My best friends wife decided to get addicted to heroin and leave him after she got bored of being a mommy. She hasnt been seen since she ran away from her child.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:32 AM
The truth is, alien conglomerates teleport the dead rats and used condoms into your meal from space stations dedicated to filming us eat gross things for their out-worldy pleasure. This is a fact!

If you eat the gross food anyway, you are often rewarded with gifts of luck. I can't tell you how many times I have found tiny space pebbles in my cheeseburger only to ask for more pebbles, and the staff being baffled at how it got there. This is absolute proof that aliens put it there so that i could get another burger free of charge.

They watch us and judge us by the gross things we put in our bodies. I dare someone to debunk this hidden truth.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:14 AM
You never know, life is strange. You just may find a.woman who.is willing to travel to you. Just don't scam her or we will have fisticuffs. that's still something scots do right?

Also If you can just give me your credit card number, social security, and mothers maiden name, that would be great.

I am obviously kidding, don't hurt me moderators.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:11 AM
Are you hungry for worms? Or hungry for worms?

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:06 AM
And that.wasn't the first time I did.that.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 09:04 AM
I will be honest, countries that can't provide for their people often haven't been able to, or dont know how to make that progressive change. Some dictators have still followed the status quo of oppressive laws while still offering great programs of social security and healthcare to their people.

I think the biggest reason for corruption, is the(perfectly sane) desire to.not wanting your family to suffer under the same burden as the majority of the populace. If I had to choose between being fair to the masses, or enabling my family the opportunity to live above everyone else, I would look after my own.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:56 AM
I enjoy over compensating with humor and delusions of grandeur. Claiming that I am buff while obviously just sucking in my tummy. I feel I have had positive responses to it from women my age as well as single mothers. I know it's awfully specific, but it is true.

But I guess a turn off for me is when white girls act like thugs, women who get drunk and make a fool of themselves as well as me, women who like drama and think I have to deal with it, when I have better things to do.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:49 AM
that's absurd. Me not interesting?! What planet lady?!?! Just kidding, humble is.good, but confidence is better.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:48 AM
I heard that Wieser is getting a lot of tourist traffic.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:46 AM
thatquote came out jumbled.

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:45 AM

You seem angry in your profile picture. Actually, all your photos, you look unhappy.

Maybe it's the same photo he used for his passport or driving license :astonished::astonished: you know that you're not allowed to smile in them :neutral_face:

Well my drivers license has a picture of me with long hippy hair. I didnt even know you couldnt smile in them. I am smiling in my license photo.

Jordan :expressionless:

Seth118's photo
Sun 08/20/17 08:43 AM
I personally wouldn't have a problem with dating a blind woman, or even a deaf one. Learning sign language has always been a dream of mine.

Some people also don't mind a woman who already has kids. Me for example, having lost my mother at a young age, find myself often flirting with women that already have children.

Seth118's photo
Sat 08/19/17 04:11 PM
In fact, even on the mobile web site I dont see anything that says when they were last logged on. I am worried that most of these people haven't been on in years. Which is a shame.

Seth118's photo
Sat 08/19/17 04:06 PM
Apparently for the android app, that service isn't provided. At least I have never/still don't see that feature.

Seth118's photo
Sat 08/19/17 03:47 PM
Are my messages being received by the people I send them to? Are the people I am interested in even active? How can I tell?

Previous 1