ooh this is tough to narrow down
5. Arsenic and Old Lace with Carey Grant
4. The Quiet Man -John Wayne
3. Coal Miner's Daughter "Quit growlin', Doo, ya sound like an ol' bear."
2. The Green Mile
1. Shawshank Redemption

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 06/03/10 10:39 AM
after the cheating I've endured in my life I have to say I'd truly appreciate loyalty, but I have to admit that I have little patience for stupidity, so intelligence is pretty high on my list

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 06/03/10 10:27 AM
I'm relieved to find a guy who thinks that way. I was afraid to write too much. I've known guys I wouldn't even buy a hallmark card for even though it said exactly what I meant because I knew they wouldn't take the time to read it.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 06/03/10 06:34 AM
I was snoozing on the living room sofa with the tv on after I got the ex off to work, kind of in and out of sleep. I woke up while the first tower hit was smoking so badly and it still appeared to be a tragic accident, then suddenly the second plane hit. I sat straight up. That plane not only hit the tower, it hit me and the rest of America right in the chest. I remember feeling a collective gasp like I and every other American had the wind knocked right out of us. In that split second we all realized just how vulnerable we really are. I just kept flipping channels and praying for all those at the sites, watching in horror as the pentagon was targeted. and thinking there must've been true heroes aboard the plane that went down in PA. I went through a whole box of tissues that day.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 06/03/10 01:18 AM
zing

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:23 PM
thanks, I'll have to figure something out. Afraid others wonder just how bad I might look! lol

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 06/02/10 11:15 PM

What about someone mesmerizes you? What does or would stop you in your tracks? Any specific reason behind it?
For me it's the twinkle in a joyful man's eyes. There is something so appealing about a man who is happy with his life. I hope one day to find a man who is confident enough to look me directly in the eyes and tell me he is happy to be with me without saying a word.
I also have a thing for a great little round butt!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 06/02/10 10:54 PM
I have been enjoying this site very much. Found a few people to talk to and really have fun in the games forum. My problem is that I don't have a computer, I've been accessing the site on my cell phone so I haven't figured out how I can put a picture on my profile. Is there a way?

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 06/02/10 10:47 AM
I don't have a computer, been using the sevice thru my cell phone. I had been receiving mail and sending without difficulties until a couple of days ago. Now I've recieved 3 emails stating I have new incomimg mail but they are not showing up in my inbox on the site. I've tried opening the site thru the email but only get an outline of the page with no content visible. When I open mingle2 thru the web all looks ok but the inbox does not include the new mail I was notified of. What do I change to get my mail again?

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:12 AM
Why does being bad always seem like more fun?

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:09 AM
Underly

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:07 AM
tacky

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 05/31/10 02:04 AM
rhapsody

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 05/31/10 01:59 AM
kindling