Community > Posts By > HeadnHeart

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:35 AM
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. starting over again...

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:59 PM
an orgasm the size of a myocardial infarction, and then sleep till Friday eve....just in time to start the weekend.shocked

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/30/14 11:28 AM
like piss and vinegar, hopped up on caffeine!

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/30/14 11:18 AM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Wed 07/30/14 11:38 AM

I'm sure you guys know that the world cup(brazil 2014) is over. Let me tell you want happened to a man that has not brushed his teeth for 20days who happen to be one of the fans supporting their country. It was noticed that when his country scores his fellow country fans will shout Goal,but me will not shout Goal. When his team scored against their opponent at the 4th time.....He just jump up out of happiness and shout GOOOOOOOALLLL....to my surprise all the people in the stadium died....except a pastor who is strong in faith but shaking to struggle to live.....The man went to I'm and ask him "are you not going to die?" And the pastor Died

ha, ha, ha.

Take the toothbrush, scrub your floor for 20 days.

Hoping something funny will come to you by then...bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/30/14 10:55 AM

My ex lady wants to convert me into been her cousin is it possible?

So maybe like a kissing cousin? Just some backwoods fun..and there is no relationship?

Otherwise yeah, why?

HeadnHeart's photo
Mon 07/28/14 03:20 PM

Can you live happily without one if you have tons of the other?

I may trust that you'd take care of me if you had an endless supply of money and our relation were such, If you could trust I would do the same.

If not, I'll just take the money...

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 07/24/14 10:12 AM

Because I prefer to skip it.

ha...IT amazes me that you ever make it out of your bathroom
I mean a mirror, your hand and a warm shower and your all set.

NO waste for your effort...slaphead

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/23/14 06:03 PM
Not on my agenda, but I can't say never. Chemistry can change things

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/23/14 06:00 PM

Distance definitely a factor.tears

Word....

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 07/23/14 01:54 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Wed 07/23/14 01:56 PM
I've learned to be open minded and "Think outside the Box"
Whilst keeping it a secret, that I'd really rather be "Inside the Box" quite a lot...bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 07/17/14 05:06 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 07/17/14 05:41 PM

2KidsMom...

There are free Myers-Briggs tests online.
They are fun, and interesting.

Yes, pretty cool stuff.

I am an ESTP

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 07/10/14 12:49 PM
determination

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 06/20/14 11:49 AM
The Cars - Candy O

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:43 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 06/19/14 03:42 PM

On paper, he/she should be perfect for you.

You connect intellectually, you have commonalities coming out of your ears, you're in a similar field/profession - you can relate to him and him to you. You can talk and he understands.... but you a��re bored.

Bored of intellectualising on current events. Bored of having intelligent conversation where you try to sound witty and interesting when all want to talk about is the merits of Family Guy vs American Dad.

You have wine, when what you really want is a pint. He's Mr metro sexual and you want him to be less polished and dare to have a bit of dirt under his nails.

He's attentive and always asks how you're day has been...but you're bored. When really you shouldn't be...

I think this a description of mediocre for you. Not that i know you, but you should be thinking, there's just something about him?

You know when your shopping and you find something that seems really appealing. Until you try it on and it just isn't right? :(

And before anyone gets any big ideas about my analogy, it's from riding my motorbike through the mall and listening carefully for clues...:laughing:

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 11:02 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 06/19/14 11:04 PM

Nothing quite like fun .. Smiling .. Does anyone need some intensive care

Well yes as a matter of fact.
think my cheek is broken, possibly just mesmorized

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 09:48 PM

The absolute will and magnetism of his mind .

ensnaring power
illusionary dark reality
So absolute .. So captivating .. He knows the passions of my mind ....

And he doesn't mind doing it over , and over , and over again. .... Laughing

Profoundly perfect

Cept, Replace he with she...drool

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 06:59 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 06/19/14 07:02 PM

I've heard from different people that relationships last longer when you find a partner who loves you more then you do them.

So maybe your friend has a point.

I've never experienced this though. Maybe that's why i'm still single whoa

I think this just means that one of you, gets to compromise a whole lot more than the other, to the point, of not even being yourself surprised

If I'm bound by a love as this, duct tape would have to be involved...bigsmile

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 06:45 PM

I know it's hard to not over think these situations. Sounds like you ran the best and worst case scenario through your head and have too many doubts on the con side.

With the children in mind I don't know what the ex may pull if spiteful.You do.
People we are really interested in are few and far between. I would go for it on those grounds alone.But I am a tad feisty .oops

Hey phD,

There is something freeing about just doing what you really want and saying to heck with what was and denying yourself. If your kids are not young, that is. If you are ok with not caring about what everyone else may think. It may be for you because you can't just walk away. it also may not be because you easily can?

A certain chemistry and how our paths in life cross, can have a deeper purpose. Its up to you. Im sure you'll make the right choice and feel good about it. because you care. period.

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 06:34 PM

Is the kind where the man falls deeper in love with a woman than the woman falls for the man....once a woman has a man like this you are bound to stay together forever.....

Well that's what my friend said and I think he is right....

What do you minglers think?

Equality preferred with no Prima donna in charge. Both should want to stay it creates balance. Yin yang.

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 04:15 PM
Timestamp is off and dropping what I post on...

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25