Test es... Sounds a little nuts

if quizzes are quizzical,
what are tests

Brilliant FF...

Magical?

But Ive heard it ain't your cup o

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 06/19/14 12:02 AM

People are just different when it comes to what they want.
I personally couldn't wait that long to be intimate (Scorpio) with a guy.
I see what you're saying but setting that on a stop watch negates the fact that emotionally, as human people we want to share our love with someone else deeply. We don't put a timer on our feelings, I know it would be incredibly hard to live like that.

Eloquence becomes you Mariah...

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 10:54 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Wed 06/18/14 11:12 PM

My 90 day threads always kill people.....it's hilarious....that's when I get to see who really is who.....thanks folks.....:laughing: :laughing:

Actually it's the 90 day wait that's of the killing kind. Imagine no stress relief, and being uptight 90 days at a time...:rofl

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 07:33 PM

if one can look at anothers opinion, without judgement, but for what they're saying.. he does make a valid point.. just sayin...

however.. when one takes it upon themselves to post in an open forum and expect EVERYone to agree with the op's opinions.. THAT would be considered absurd..

HI there Zero...Ain't it fun...

flowerforyou

slaphead

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 02:36 PM

if one can look at anothers opinion, without judgement, but for what they're saying.. he does make a valid point.. just sayin...

however.. when one takes it upon themselves to post in an open forum and expect EVERYone to agree with the op's opinions.. THAT would be considered absurd..

(((((((( ZEE ))))))) !!!!!!!!waving:heart: flowerforyou love

For me, sex is a way of connecting emotionally and physically...It's a way to build a bond of intimacy, a way to feel close to my man...Not everyone will agree, but I feel that sexual intimacy is the strongest bond a couple can form for two reasons...It's a level playing field and it is the ONLY expression that separates a "couple" relationships from ALL other types of relationships...I think withholding sex is mostly about control and there seems to be a common denominator among those that do...They almost always "imply" by their actions (dressing and talking provocatively) that they have a lot to offer in the bedroom...They "use" sex as a tool (no pun intended)...If it starts out that way, there is a better than average chance it will stay that way...Women who "use" sex will likely withhold it when they are pizzed at their man, when they want to control their man, when they want to manipulate their man, when they are bored with their man...Run Forrest, run!!!!....laugh

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS IS WISDOM!!
All you men out thrre read this, and remember it.
You may avoid the feeling of total emasculation.
Thank you, Leigh.flowers

Definitely! Always a pleasure to read and learn from her articulate perspective.

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:19 AM
My timestamp is listing as earlier in the day and dropping the posts I add too and not staying in the current listing...

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:11 AM

So I'm all about dating and I just have one rule....no intimacy for 90 days.....if a man can't see my worth then he can't have the goods.....I think that's fair ohhh and one prerequisite he has to take me out at least 10 dates for the 90 day rule to apply......

That's fair.....flowers

Am I wrong and do you have any rules that you abide by that you won't break....

Have fun Minglers......smitten

A question Tanzy,

So for a guy to last 90 days, he would most likely have to really like you and see and feel a special chemistry as well as you feeling it too right? So you put the brakes on when you get to each light? Which is fine. Its your choice. But would it be ok, if a Man had a 90 day rule on spending money to take you out for at least 10 dates within 90 days? and No I'm not cheap, just making a point, though it may take 90 days to do so...bigsmile

Summer time sadness, Now I remember why i hate rules

My bad I work for a living.....first off are you kidding me....isn't part of dating to get to know someone if he doesn't want to do that I'm cool.....neeeeeext

Easiest thing in my life is getting a man..

Well yes, its kinda of a joke and kinda not. Its cool if you have a timeline, but how does his relationship naturally come about with a rule like yours.

So I was posing the question as this...He likes you, You like him. You tell him you have a 90 day rule. and he has one as well. So now what hun....Green light, Red light, green light, red light. Oh what joy...

Yep, Im sure you can get em, but how about keep em?

Your not the only one who can get what ya like sister...Enjoy! smokin

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 06:31 AM

So I'm all about dating and I just have one rule....no intimacy for 90 days.....if a man can't see my worth then he can't have the goods.....I think that's fair ohhh and one prerequisite he has to take me out at least 10 dates for the 90 day rule to apply......

That's fair.....flowers

A question Tanzy,

So for a guy to last 90 days, he would most likely have to really like you and see and feel a special chemistry as well as you feeling it too right? So you put the brakes on when you get to each light? Which is fine. Its your choice. But would it be ok, if a Man had a 90 day rule on spending money to take you out for at least 10 dates within 90 days? and No I'm not cheap, just making a point, though it may take 90 days to do so...bigsmile

Oh come on, indulge me? not even any smartazz comments?

HeadnHeart's photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:48 AM

That's fair.....flowers

A question Tanzy,

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 06/06/14 01:29 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Fri 06/06/14 01:35 PM

Please how can a lady from the U.K tell me she is in love with me,, and we are far from each other.

Sky writing
Hand written letter
Email
Telephone
and Chatting, especially if you talk for 7 hours or so...:tongue:

to name a few....

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 06/06/14 11:31 AM
Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?....

lust/infatuation must drive these thoughts, maybe isolation

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 06/06/14 10:57 AM
Secret to My Success...

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/29/14 01:16 PM
Velvet Revolver - You Got No Right

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:53 PM
Isn't that special?

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:49 PM

30,000+ posts and hours that add up to weeks of my life spent here and only now do I hear of the mini bar.

You have people now.

So let's see. She's pretty and kind to start, plus a hidden mini bar? How can I resist :wink:

On my.
The things that could happen with a maxi-bar.

Isn't there good tequila, in the bar? It could get maxi, real quick...drinker

Did a cute guy pass through here and flirt with me while I was off boo-hooing about the ex??? frustrated

You being kind again?flowerforyou sounds like you have settled it in your mind, so peace will prevail and all new possibilities may resume.

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:37 PM

I think if you tell them your giving them an all expenses paid tropical vacation of their choice,
for a one night limited prom date....you just may be in luck. :laughing:

Or he could just find a hooker. Why waste time and money?

and miss out on the thrill of the chase? hows a boy gonna learn anything...

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 05:01 PM
Edited by HeadnHeart on Thu 05/22/14 05:02 PM

Summer is almost here which means bars will be packed with lots of women. I want to take advantage of this opportunity. Problem is I don't understand women never mind seducing them.

Whatever will get them in the sack.

I think if you tell them your giving them an all expenses paid tropical vacation of their choice,
for a one night limited prom date....you just may be in luck. :laughing:

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:36 PM

Cause I'm a Giver
And I'm a Taker
I'm a lover
earth mover and shaker
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
An ex-smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Changed some words to protect the innocent...

rofl My grandad is called Maurice. So whenever I hear the line 'Some people call me Maurice. Woo woo', I end up laughing to myself.

Your Grandad, must have been a hoot....glasses

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 05/22/14 01:34 PM

Cause I'm a Giver
And I'm a Taker
I'm a lover
earth mover and shaker
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
An ex-smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Changed some words to protect the innocent...

rofl My grandad is called Maurice. So whenever I hear the line 'Some people call me Maurice. Woo woo', I end up laughing to myself.

Which got me thinking, what's this Maurice stuff about???

This originally came from a song, "the Joker" by Steve Miller Band
It has a line about people call him Maurice, cause he speaks of the Pompatus of Love or Pompitous of Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zua9RlosehI

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25