MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Thu 11/13/08 07:47 AM
Hey everyone!! Shout out to all people!! Hope you all have a wonderful day, mine just ended!! I just got home from work!! waving

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:37 PM

70 lbs in 3 months??noway That doesn't sound remotly healthy... Anyway, good luck to you. And btw, maybe if you want to know if someone will date you, you should put more about yourself than your waiste size. That shouldn't be the priority. Best of luck flowerforyou

good point(s)

i lost 80lbs in 6months...bad idea

and waist size has nothin to do with whether some1 should date u....unless thats also ur iq number.....thatd be scary....

Just a question!!! I see your personality is what a person calls rude and ugly!!!

lol the very last part was meant to be sarcastic i am not calling u stupid..or ignorant... srry if offended u... but seriously..if some1s waist size match their iq? that would be scary unless it was the 1000lb man rofl

look at my profile josh!! that's who i am!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:24 PM

70 lbs in 3 months??noway That doesn't sound remotly healthy... Anyway, good luck to you. And btw, maybe if you want to know if someone will date you, you should put more about yourself than your waiste size. That shouldn't be the priority. Best of luck flowerforyou

good point(s)

and waist size has nothin to do with whether some1 should date u....unless thats also ur iq number.....thatd be scary....

Just a question!!! I see your personality is what a person calls rude and ugly!!!
I wasn't trying to be rude or ugly. I was trying to get you to talk about you and don't let guys be superficial towards you.

It wasn't intended for you Jill!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:22 PM

good point(s)

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:13 PM
Edited by MIDNIGHTRUNON411 on Wed 11/12/08 12:20 PM
I have lost 70 pounds in the last 3 months and in better shape than ever!! I went from a 42 inch waist to a 29 inch waist. I walk 5 miles every day and workout and have a Bowflex body!!! Check out my profile and see if I'm someone you'd be interested in?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:31 AM

Congratulations. How did you do it?

Eating and exercising on my Bowflex!!! Walk 5 miles everyday!!

Do you mean there is no magic pill?.....tears

Nope like to do things the natural way!! Don't take pills!! Walking shed most of my weight and my bowflex helped toned me up and i am an avid workout nut!! I let myself go when my father died in 2007 and got up to 225!! Went from a 42 inch waist to a 29 inch waist!! Do lots of cardio workouts and it will shed pounds quickly!!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:42 AM

Congratulations. How did you do it?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:42 AM

You look great! how did you do it?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Wed 11/12/08 09:32 AM
Hey everyone, I have been gone for a while now and am back and better than ever! I have lost 70 pounds in 3 months and am feeling great!! Tell me what you think? Check out my profile or even leave me a message! Thanks!!

Angelete

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:06 AM

The kid took the drugs, it is his fault. Though it is sad and unfortunate that he passed away, this matter should be for police. This isn't a move like The Rundown or Walking Tall or a movie with Steven Segal. It would be best to just let the law deal with it.

i think so also but his father doesn't care what the law does to him and he had that look in his eyes like he will be floating down river or buried somewhere.

I hope he doesn't. He is in pain right now. If he does anything, the family will lose another family member. He may get killed himself or end up in jail. Hopefully, he will begin to think more rationally before he makes a big mistake. The dealer will get his. It's pretty hard to hide meth evidence.

He said he didn't care what happened to himself as long as that SOB is dead and he is the type of person to carry through with a threat like this! I hope that the law will take care of things so his family doesn't lose another member!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 11:00 AM

How old is the person that had the heart attack?

He was only 28, he had 3 small children and a younger wife.

Legally the age is going to be an issue. He is over 18 yrs. old. He is an adult and he made a choice. People know the risks. He wanted to get high. That is the bottom line - he wanted to get high.

It does suck for his wife and children when a family member does drugs. You may want to talk to the wife about attending a Nar-anon meeting.

You said he had a heart attack. Is he still alive? If not, there will be a grand jury investigation.

I am sorry about your friend.flowerforyou

No , he died that day only a few hours afterwards. The word expire sounds so impersonal and hurtful but i guess it's just a medical term for death!

There will be a grand jury investigation. People will be asked questions in the courtroom.

But...he did have a drug problem. Straight people don't just wake up and decide to use meth. People that use drugs already are the ones that tend to try the harder drugs.

I feel for the wife and children. Seriously, the wife may want to contact Nar-Anon.

Iwill let her know this, thanks! He had been doing all kinds of different things and knew the risks but still thought he could handle it!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:58 AM

The kid took the drugs, it is his fault. Though it is sad and unfortunate that he passed away, this matter should be for police. This isn't a move like The Rundown or Walking Tall or a movie with Steven Segal. It would be best to just let the law deal with it.

i think so also but his father doesn't care what the law does to him and he had that look in his eyes like he will be floating down river or buried somewhere.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:53 AM

Break loose when my best friends brother's father gets his hands on the guy who gave him the crystal meth that made his son have a heart attack! Do you think people should take matters into their own hands if the law doesn't do anything?

I dont promote vigilantism at all

your b/f brother was of age, and made his decision, while I just wish him well and a speedy recovery, I dont blame the drug dealer, I think the user is at fault. jmo

he died that same day only a hours later.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:52 AM

Legally the age is going to be an issue. He is over 18 yrs. old. He is an adult and he made a choice. People know the risks. He wanted to get high. That is the bottom line - he wanted to get high.

It does suck for his wife and children when a family member does drugs. You may want to talk to the wife about attending a Nar-anon meeting.

You said he had a heart attack. Is he still alive? If not, there will be a grand jury investigation.

I am sorry about your friend.flowerforyou

No , he died that day only a few hours afterwards. The word expire sounds so impersonal and hurtful but i guess it's just a medical term for death!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:43 AM

your ok, enjoy.waving

Thanks

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:42 AM

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:39 AM

a thread is a topic you start, or post on in the forums.

Oh ok, thanks for enlightening me! Durrr , now i feel stupid!

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:38 AM

why is it that guys fault... the kid shouldn't have taken the drug, let the police handle it, cause i'm just trying to think if this is some big drug dealer and someones uncle tries to kill them if there isn't going to be like a shoot out or something lol... not to mention your uncle could end up in prison.

so no people should not...

i understand that his son did that stuff on his own and should be held accountable also. But his father said by that guy giving that stuff to him, that he killed his son. He said he didn't care what they did to him.

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:35 AM

just hate when you go to post a comment and the thread is gone?

New to the forum thing! What is a thread?

MIDNIGHTRUNON411's photo
Fri 07/18/08 10:32 AM
Break loose when my best friends brother's father gets his hands on the guy who gave him the crystal meth that made his son have a heart attack! Do you think people should take matters into their own hands if the law doesn't do anything?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6