Community > Posts By > jgiorgi

jgiorgi's photo
Thu 07/15/10 04:57 AM
After bankruptcy sure, provided they were financially stable. I understand these days it is hard to get a good job and hard to make ends meet but if you are having difficulty in either department you have more important things to do than date. I like to keep myself in simple, drama-free relationships. Financial trouble doesn't allow that.

jgiorgi's photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:32 AM
They aren't that strong when you hit them with your windshield laugh

jgiorgi's photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:29 AM
Thinking my new car ROCKS. Just need someone in the passenger seat. Forgot to check that box frustrated

jgiorgi's photo
Sun 07/11/10 03:34 AM
Fooled again... frustrated

jgiorgi's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:55 AM
I love long hair. It just looks more elegant and feminine. Short hair just looks too masculine.

It's so they have something to grab ahold of!! bigsmile

That too pitchfork

jgiorgi's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:50 AM
To prevent hangover: stay drunk! drinks

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 07/05/10 09:31 PM
It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 07/05/10 03:50 PM

Yep! That's how I trap men. laugh

I lure them with my season tickets; get 'em all drunk on beer and fill ‘em up with food, and BAM! They are unconscious in my basement. laugh

Where do I sign up?

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 07/03/10 04:38 PM
I have a terrible job that makes me walk in like this grumble and out like this explode. But oh well, it pays the bills.

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 07/03/10 04:35 PM
Anything involving a young woman and myself. Unfortunately young, intelligent women are like deer. You can never find one and once you do get one there is a field full of 'em.

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:22 PM
All I can say is been there, done that. When it happens all you can do is throw the bottom feeder back, re-bait your hook and hope the next nibble is a tastier fish.

jgiorgi's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:34 AM
Brooks and Dunn - Put a Girl in it

I'm listening to my country playlist. Kinda depressing with every song being about women, loving them, losing them, getting them... frustrated

jgiorgi's photo
Tue 06/29/10 01:30 AM
... or under sex laugh. Or is that just my teenage mind heading straight to the gutter?

jgiorgi's photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:37 AM
thinking there needs to be more to do in this town than drink and screw. I'm out of the first and lack a partner for the second.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:52 PM
I love a lightly sweet scent with a bit of vanilla. Always makes me want to bake (or just eat) cookies. Problem is my favorite scent was named by women for women. grumble Bit embarrassing to order a scent called cutiepie cupcake. frustrated

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/28/10 11:45 PM
I get about 5 or 6. I need 8 or 9 lol. After years of not getting enough sleep coffee does nothing, no point in drinking it anymore.

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:18 AM
Single and enjoying it.

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:13 AM
Looks matter but not that much, just someone simple, drama free and caring. Loving to cuddle is definitely a requirement too.

jgiorgi's photo
Sat 06/26/10 01:00 AM
That depends... long term I want love. But in the short term I seem incapable of finding love so I'll take the workaholic position and take money.

jgiorgi's photo
Mon 06/21/10 05:59 AM

That is scary bad for you! surprised

Kettle Korn averages:

Serving Size: 2 cups

Calories: 130
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 17g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Sugars: 4g
Protein: 2g

You had a whole bag? That's about 2.5 servings - so multiply the above by 2.5. 325 calories?? 10 sugars?? surprised

Not only did you blow your whole day but you also consumed processed food and right before bedtime. Try to eliminate processed foods and added sugars to your diet.

Hopefully that was just a treat. winking

Myth: Consuming excessive calories before or after a workout doesn't cause you to metabolize them any differently.

This is my career. I have a ready answer for everything fitness. winking

If you think that is scary bad I highly recommend you never take a look at what I eat. The fright will cause a massive heart attack, even with your strong heart and plaque free arteries.

Previous 1