Community > Posts By > naughty_in

naughty_in's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:13 PM
Malaysia...Any SIngle... Nice & Naughty Women Travelling?

looking for friends or friends with benefits :)

naughty_in's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:11 PM

Nothing is wrong with it if you're upfront about that being what you're looking for. I think more women have a problem with it when a guy acts as if he wants a relationship and it turns out all he wants is sex.
:thumbsup:

yup and 9 times out of 10 that's what happens...guys will say ...let's just do a FWB and see where it goes and women (heaven knows why) believe them

Ladies, One immutable truth in life, and FWB is going no where else 99.9/100 percent of the time - rarely do those conditions evolve into a commitment

so if u want a commitment do not do an FWB. But guys will lie and say the above (1st paragraph )- so don't listen to that unless you also do not care about a commitment

problem is a lot of women hear "let's see where it goes " to mean in a few weeks we'll be in a relationship, and when men say "let's see where it goes" it means I'll f@uck ya but I'm not into u enough for anything else

I was talking more about the men who say they want a relationship, rather than being honest about just wanting sex. If they say they just want sex and then we'll see, then the woman is just not paying attention if she thinks more will happen.

I agree - just put a little of my own spin on it. Men will more often be dishonest to obtain sex, but I think most have grown up in a culture that quietly has deemed that particular deception socially acceptable, and I think women have to share some responsibility too if the guy IS honest and they jusr don't listen, then it's the bed she made - walked right into it....

to me- the most salient thing is to remember - no matter what he says - if u want him for the long term don't be too quick to jump in the sack

True...if u wanna be with a guy long term ask him upfonrt...and see if he is willing to wait for u.... and then get hanky and panky once ur sure :)

naughty_in's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:09 PM
Agree....women need to be treated Nicely and not treated as a sex object...but normally most women I met end up liking more then a FWB and expect u to become serious or propose and I think that Kinda sucks.

or women think ur a pig becoz u only want sex...but if u propose and then have sex its ok...and then u dump them is like I had sex only with my ex.....

I hope I meet just the perfect F>W>B!!! Gonna keep looking till I decide to become serious :)

naughty_in's photo
Fri 03/18/11 12:44 PM
Whats wrong in Looking for Friends With Benefits... Why Do Most WOmen get turned off.... :-?

naughty_in's photo
Fri 03/18/11 12:40 PM
Hi
ANy Nice..Naughty & Single women Traveling to Malaysia.... Looking for a nice time...:)

naughty_in's photo
Sat 11/27/10 01:09 PM
LOL!!! Pity u :)

Maybe u out to kick the person who sent u on a blind date ;)

naughty_in's photo
Tue 09/28/10 12:06 AM
LOLZ..... :)

naughty_in's photo
Mon 09/27/10 11:33 AM
U saw it? u didnt show me :-? lol

naughty_in's photo
Mon 09/27/10 11:32 AM
Your right sexy :) KNow anyone? :-?

naughty_in's photo
Sun 09/26/10 01:41 AM
LOL dude not looking for a pros :) thanks thou

naughty_in's photo
Sat 09/25/10 11:04 PM
Anyone Single Women.. Traveling to Malaysia?

Would like to meet someone there who is single... naughty ... ready to mingle... have fun and is gr8 company to see the place around?

naughty_in's photo
Sat 09/25/10 11:03 PM
ANy Single & naughty Gals From India? I think half the profiles of Indian gals are put up by some jack *** men.....

Most of them are fake and none are ever online...

naughty_in's photo
Sat 09/25/10 10:59 PM
This Site Has Loads Of Women Who Are Good Looking Above 35 lol..... Where are the below 35 hehe

naughty_in's photo
Sat 09/25/10 10:58 PM
I think u hardly find the ppl that can be fun naughty... sleep around and still be good friends for life...