Community > Posts By > DimensionZero

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:28 AM

I believe the universe is billions + years old thus the creation theory to me does not fit into my belief system. The discoveries of Hubbles Space Telescope (google it) confirms by facts.

I believe more so in the Evolution theory however, and then would not mankind be still evolving equally as a whole person - Physically? Intellectually? Socially? Mentally? Spiritually?

If in parts ... what do you percieve mankind to look like in a thousand years time? Can you form a picture based on what is happening today?

I think overall we're evolving equally as a whole, although there are some people who have exceeded past this current threshold. We have evolved much further in technologically, more then spiritually.

xeshm21: Spirituality isn't the same as having a religious belief. You have to remember that everyone has different religious beliefs & there are people who can tell the difference between this. A person may believe in God & regularly goes to church but that doesn't mean he/she really has a spiritual bond with God. Perhaps they might but could be on a different level as another person sees it.

For an example some, are vegetarians only. It could be an imbalance in their brain activities or it's something that God is telling them it's not right for them by making that person deter from animal food products. (I don't know all the facts on vegans but im giving this as an example)

I have dealt with many Christians on the subject that some people are capable of working together without the burden of making everything at a cost value such as working together in an environment without having to deal with evil in the world. Which is another form of spirituality. There are people who are not on the same level as everyone else & they allow themselves to consume without giving anything in return.

I think the biggest hurdle we have to evolve life is the lack of understanding of things. The way we are raised is a huge impact and the 'rules of the game' are unable to change unless a major impact were to affect us globally. For example we're facing a worldwide crisis where people are struggling to pay bills & are constantly battling with fear that they're going to lose their jobs (some people are secure enough they don't need to worry) & i see this as an opportunity to combine our resources to build something better. However, some don't see this and others are too involved in other things they don't have time to stop and see the true potential we have. We have evolved greatly techologically, but spiritually we're still having difficulties. Religion is part of the problem, but it's there to help keep order to chaos.

no photo
Sun 03/11/12 01:48 PM
Huge metal fan here!

Just check out my last.fm profile page http://www.last.fm/user/spineshank155

I'll listen to anything from Metallica to Melodic Death Metal to Industrial to whatever i think sounds epic.

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:23 PM
I had a stalker once. Finally got rid of her. I have been down the obsession road but not enough where i would be following them where ever they went. After being a little obsessive over this girl i work(ed) with i lost interest in finding someone new.

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 12:02 PM
Favorite system: PlayStation
Favorite Game: Between Final Fantasy VI & Resident Evil 2

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 11:54 AM
NCIS is awesome =)