Community > Posts By > badsanta1975

badsanta1975's photo
Fri 10/20/17 02:48 AM
The way i see it most relationships don't last, because they are usually very one sided, if you got cheated on it's because the other person is craving something your not willing to give them and the communication is extremely lacking cause 1 or the other or both have not reached puberty yet and has no idea what it actually means to be an adult (If you yell and scream like a banshee your still a bloody child and you should have opened your dam mouth long before it got to this point) if you genuinely love a person you will do what is necessary, we all like different things and that is all subject to change and if you can't handle the change then the obvious happens :D So really i guess you should have taken the time to see how compatible you were in the first place especially with likes and dislikes (specially your sexual desires) and you have to be flexible with so many things, not to mention keeping yourself clean (a lot of women have no clue how to keep their PH levels proper and for gods sakes get a gynecologist) Men are just as bad tho being a good communicator and being openly flexible with what your partner wants is a "Must" to have any chance at a long lasting loving relationship. I know this stuff and still struggle lmfao :D