Debbiiiieeeeeeeeee
Well I had a sheep and borrowed her to little miss bo peep,

She scarpered and took my sheep with her :laughing: :laughing:

Now I only keep cardboard cut out sheep
rofl rofl

Im getting you a new sheep. :wink: smile2 :angel:

no photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:52 AM
laugh laugh laugh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl smile2

no photo
Thu 09/24/15 01:48 AM

What is Eid?
I have never heard of it?

There are two official holidays in Islam: Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha. Eid Al-Fitr is celebrated at the end of Ramadan (a month of fasting), and Muslims usually give zakat (charity) on the occasion. Eid Al-Adha is celebrated on the tenth day of Dhu al-Hijjah and lasts for four days, during which Muslims usually sacrifice a sheep and distribute its meat among family, friends, and the poor.

Im thinking if my friend Jaan has a sheep. smile2

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:41 PM
oops I talk to fish. rofl rofl rofl rofl smile2

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:24 PM

So you don't like it's head and feet too? Guess I'm not the only one then. People always laugh at me on this blushing

I wouldn't eat it if it came that way, i wont eat anything that has a head on it or feet.

And fish with their head and eyes, omg, how i could possibly cook something looking at me. noway noway noway laugh

Looking at me
rofl rofl rofl

ha ha, its true, it stares at me and says 'don't eat me please Debbie' so i go ok, yup, bye bye now, but someone will. he he laugh

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:22 PM

I'm not a pickup line user either. I prefer to observe for awhile, then ask a questions about something I see them doing. Cell phone usage is an ice breaker for me nowadays. Seems every woman is locked into doing something on their cell phones.

Yeah I am not into pick up lines I can never remember them.
I use the approach of something real that pertains to them and start the conversation...

And Pick up lines don't work with me either I am too literal minded.. laugh

Same, a guy told me once that he felt faint from the force of my beauty, instead of being flattered, I wanted to refer him to a doctor.

Ha ha laugh laugh laugh , your remind of someone I used to know. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou

flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:19 PM

So you don't like it's head and feet too? Guess I'm not the only one then. People always laugh at me on this blushing

I wouldn't eat it if it came that way, i wont eat anything that has a head on it or feet.

And fish with their head and eyes, omg, how i could possibly cook something looking at me. noway noway noway laugh

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:17 PM

It is fear of small holes
if u dare. Google it's image
See if it bothers u or not
Some aren't bothered
But many are
Well it is no.10th top fear

Oh ok, I will google it. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:13 PM

I'm not a pickup line user either. I prefer to observe for awhile, then ask a questions about something I see them doing. Cell phone usage is an ice breaker for me nowadays. Seems every woman is locked into doing something on their cell phones.

Yeah I am not into pick up lines I can never remember them.
I use the approach of something real that pertains to them and start the conversation...

And Pick up lines don't work with me either I am too literal minded.. laugh

Same, a guy told me once that he felt faint from the force of my beauty, instead of being flattered, I wanted to refer him to a doctor.

Ha ha laugh laugh laugh , your remind of someone I used to know. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 01:07 PM

Back
Meoww

Hehe, after my research, I found out that they were 2 different fears. I thought same one

No. 16 Ornithophobia
The fear of birds. Individuals suffering from this may only fear certain species

Haha, you would have guessed it Debbie. I was 3 years old when i went to London and of course to Trafalgar square. When so many birds fly on a 3 year old, no wonder she got scared!!! Hahaha... i have the picture of that. My fear expression is soooo funny in that pic. But nowadays as an adult, they don't fear me that much unless many fly in my face

No.17 Alektorophobia
The fear of chickens. You may have this fear if chickens make you panic.

When i was a child, i would cry if ever a chicken came near me. If it is far or in a cage, i am Ok. As I got older, I tried hard to rid of this fear. There are actually only 2 things i fear in a chicken. Their head and their feet. Whenever I buy chicken meat & it comes with head & feet, i will scream like a mad man. My daughter will look at me like.... mommy's a weirdo! Hahaha... so i always get my kids to help me cut off the head & feet first before i can start to cook it

Remember fear
No.10 Trypophobia ?
I only just discovered I had this fear I think last year. I came upon it's picture by accident. Since then. Whenever i see the picture, it will creep me to bits. Soon enough i found out, almost my entire family has this fear when they saw images of it. My son also just discovered he had this fear and it is quite popular recently. It's images go viral everywhere I've noticed!

Oh gosh, with its feet and head, omg. That would make me vomit. eeewwwww ill

Sorry what is the last one referring too?

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:50 PM

I married him three years later. lol

At the moment I just took out my pen and wrote my phone number in his hand. But I knew him pretty well since he was the Captain of the football team among other things in my home town.

Awwwwwww. flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:49 PM

ANGLE
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I get that typo often

Twice yesterday and that typo on a regular basis. ha ha

Big difference between an angel and an angle. laugh laugh laugh noway laugh laugh laugh
man hope they meant acute and not obtuse bigsmile

ha ha laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:39 PM

I better go and research what the name of the fears are then hehe, brb

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:33 PM

Wanna hear my fears?
I'm too shy to say
You'll crack up for sure

yes I do. happy flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:25 PM

Freddy, please go home
Mommy misses you
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

smile2 flowerforyou smile2

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:24 PM

#7 for me

The frogs reminded me of similar event. My son caught tadpoles and kept them in his bedroom. One night, I'm going up to bed and see what looked like a big stuffed frog at the top of the stairs. I thought, man that toy really looks real, and when I reached for it, it jumped, and I jumped farther. Came to realize the tadpoles grew into frogs without me paying attention to it and a few had gotten out of the container they were in.

Omg, little Froggy's everywhere. awwwww. smile2

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:17 PM

Debbie
I just checked

53. Ranidaphobia
The fear of frogs. Often caused by episodes from childhood

As far as i know, many women fear frogs. I am surprised it is at number 53

It was just because fairly recently, I saw something on the living room floor so I went to see what it was and a frog jumped at me, lmao. I think i jumped about 3 miles.

I rescued him and put him outside.

I named him Freddy, Freddy the frog.smile2

Don't know for sure how he got in, but I think the cats know, but he wasn't hurt at all, I checked him over and he was hopping well.

Only problem for Freddy is, I think I perforated his ear drums by screaming. awwwwwww, poor Freddy. sad2

OMG
Poor Freddy!!!
So sweet...

I know, hopefully it was only temporary and he has got is hearing back.

I miss my Freddy, I want him back. I think I would have got used to him and we could have played together.laugh laugh

Freddy come back to me. :cry:

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:09 PM

Debbie
I just checked

53. Ranidaphobia
The fear of frogs. Often caused by episodes from childhood

As far as i know, many women fear frogs. I am surprised it is at number 53

It was just because fairly recently, I saw something on the living room floor so I went to see what it was and a frog jumped at me, lmao. I think i jumped about 3 miles.

I rescued him and put him outside.

I named him Freddy, Freddy the frog.smile2

Don't know for sure how he got in, but I think the cats know, but he wasn't hurt at all, I checked him over and he was hopping well.

Only problem for Freddy is, I think I perforated his ear drums by screaming. awwwwwww, poor Freddy. sad2

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:03 PM

Hiii Debbie...Hiii Ais...&Lone..

flowerforyou waving

Mine are #9..#3...#2...
And Flying Cockroaches.

Hi flowerforyou waving waving flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/23/15 11:51 AM
No 1 and slightly 7 and 9.

Mine is frogs after recent events. noway noway noway

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25