Community > Posts By > talk2me1974

talk2me1974's photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:39 PM
I confess, I am a dog.....

talk2me1974's photo
Wed 07/21/10 12:54 PM
I know its kind of trivial in comparison to all your debilitating injuries, but I smashed my thumb with a hammer today. I think Im going to lose the nail. Go me...

talk2me1974's photo
Sun 07/18/10 01:05 PM
Hell Yea!! Go get wet girl!!!

talk2me1974's photo
Sat 07/17/10 12:18 PM
I have a question for all you Herb lovers out there. Is Drow really the way to go?shocked

talk2me1974's photo
Tue 07/13/10 12:46 PM

Masculine equates to me to be financially independent, not fussy about things, to the point and logical most of the time, steadfast, calm, a person of action and few words, etc... physically it would be a deep voice, moving with strength and purpose, large hands, possibly rough hands, large steps, etc....

Feminine equates to me to be nurturing, soft, gentle, a gentle but infallible strength, emotionally overwhelm able ie tears when sad or happy, able to see the gray areas in life instead of just seeing black and white, healing, etc..... Physically it would be moving with grace and calm, higher pitched voices, excitability (girlish), no cussing, being helpful in all situations, etc...

I know I am forgetting a whole lot on both accounts.

I do want to say though that all people are a mixture of these things. I have never met a person who is all masculine with no feminine qualities and visa versa.

I agree it is a mixture of things that makes us who we are on all levels.

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 07:19 PM

Here in northern California if you go near someone's cultivation you get shot. smokin

Which is a very good practice in my opinion...

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 07:15 PM

This topic came up in an earlier thread and made me wonder.
Of course it always comes down to preference...
Gentlemen, what is "feminine" to you?
Ladies, what do you consider "masculine"?

To me feminine is a word describing a certain disposition, not a specific sex, and no Im not gay. But to be honest Ive known alot of feminine men. Of coarse, that is all based on the whole sterotype immage of a woman my father handed down to me. It came from his father, and his father......

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 06:12 PM

Well of coarse I WOULD NEVER grow anything illegal in an empty field 20 miles from my friends house. That would be stupid, but If I were to participate in such practice can anyone give me an example or experience on the topic.. Thanks

Not in Texas but I used to hide mine in a cornfield.......smokin

The problem is that once the corn gets harvested or dies you have this big green bush sticking out...

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 06:10 PM

Just read the topic.

I understand the ladies being so specific about what they want or dont want, even to a fault. As a member of the male species I would like to thank you for explaining to us what it is you are looking for in a man... At least that gives us a chance to run the other way...

Exhausting and entertaining...:thumbsup:

You have no idea how exhausting I am. Care to find out? We could watch the sun come up.

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 06:06 PM
Well of coarse I WOULD NEVER grow anything illegal in an empty field 20 miles from my friends house. That would be stupid, but If I were to participate in such practice can anyone give me an example or experience on the topic.. Thanks

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 06:00 PM
New 420 here, have a question what does what are the cultivation laws in Texas? If this has already been answered, someone tell me and Ill go look it up. Thanks

talk2me1974's photo
Mon 07/12/10 05:49 PM
Just read the topic.

I understand the ladies being so specific about what they want or dont want, even to a fault. As a member of the male species I would like to thank you for explaining to us what it is you are looking for in a man... At least that gives us a chance to run the other way...