Community > Posts By > minxone

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 08:34 PM
shhhhhh!!!!bonk...it's dark in here....ouch!..darn rocks...ooooffff..omg I think I broke my toe.think Is that you casey? (ha ha I set a trap for him)Thank goodnessbigsmiledaylight...I am in the lead...waving

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 06:46 PM
tip toe ........tip toe.......peek.....tip toe.......vroooooom!!!

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:54 AM
My butt is big enough....should be able to find a spot....lol...flowerforyou

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:36 AM
Kiss my receding butt.....zoooooommmm! lol

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:33 AM
How are you doll? I haven't been here long. See you over at CS sometimes.

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:23 AM
Apparently true story...
A woman came into a lot of money. Decided she was going to take a trip. She bought a huge luxury RV. It had all the bells and whistles. The dealership gave her a short course on how everything worked.
It cost the woman over $800,000....wow. Well from the Captains chair it had cruise control. Everyone is familiar with that. Well it wasn't called cruise control....but is was called "Auto Pilot". Yes, people, she did. She was driving out west, put on auto pilot and left the seat and went in the back to do other things. Well of course the vehicle left the road and hit the ditch. She was not injured.
She decided to sue the dealership because they had not given proper instructions on how to drive the vehicle. It went to court and the judge agreed with her. Yes, she won!!!!! surprised

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:10 AM
I think some take 'equality' a bit far,,,we are anatomically DIFFERENT , women's breasts in our culture are quite obviously more of a sexual object than a mans nipples...
totally agree with you. Some men really do think that women are militant elitists. What we do want is to have the same rights as men and to be treated with respect. Holding the door open has nothing to do with equality...holding the door is common courtesy.
Womens breasts even though have a purpose (breast feeding)are sexual desire of men. Best keep them covered or men woud be clutching themselves all the time. Men should not be touching women that are strangers and vice versa. Cause that is sexual assault. Doesn't matter whether the breasts are covered or not...don't touch (unless invited to do so.) Enough for now...i am getting blah blah blah.yawn

minxone's photo
Mon 08/30/10 12:44 AM
try what? zoooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:20 PM

National Topless Day is a protest in Venice Cali for equal rights of women to beable to at least at beaches to be able to go Topless.

They say they want equal rights the same as men who can go topless..i guess it is called thier too..

My question is..

If what they want is equal rights then if i walk by a dude or upon a dude and put my arm around them and grab thier breast in fun noone sees this as anything but horse play..

So should this be equal also?

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-484938?hpt=C2

No, that's sexual assault.
Some men need to wear bra's and give birth to those 20lbs babies they have been carrying around for the last 7 year. LOL.

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:17 PM
Hello....nice to meet you. Nice weather we are having! (as I slide around front and bolt to the finish).waving

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:14 PM
Hi Harry, Hi Venus...twas lovely weather in Ontario. My little party went well. Glad everyone left on time though. Exhausting smiling all the time when I am actually an antisocial misfit.bigsmile

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:05 PM
lalalala...mawahahahahaha!!! winner indeed.

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 10:59 PM

I'm single again.

Who is gonna come around and try to hump my leg? laugh

I remember all too well last leg I humped... It was a bright shiny new day and the flowers were blooming, the sky was vibrant and the bees were buzzin...

She was 4 times my size and fragrant of calamine lotion and tacos...

My love for her was pressing and immediate, bound only by the constraints of New Hampshire state laws we, ( or I should say "I" rather) humped without abandon and then in the mystical afterglow of that burning forbidden moment, the traffic light changed and she crossed the street and crushed my heart...

Hang in there Kiddo, things could be worse ohwell

flowerforyou
You certainly have a way with words.

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 10:51 PM
The last place....antique shop name "Dead Peoples Things":angel:

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:11 PM
Hmmmm...it is hard to find the "one". Sometimes I feel I'll never find him. He sure won't appear if I don't get out there though. Haven't had any problem meeting men of all (young ones...wow!)ages.
I enjoy myself when out and men are attracted to that. Smile, laugh, have fun...where ever you are!!!! You never know who is watching.waving winking

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:37 AM
I am sorry I should have said kitten....gee whiz

minxone's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:36 AM
hi doll....I don't have any puppies. Sorry...Will a ***** do. Its name is Belle.:laughing:

minxone's photo
Sat 08/28/10 05:14 PM
Hello...I am an Aries...all fire.pitchfork

minxone's photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:57 AM
It is Saturday 7am...I have a full day ahead of me..what the hell I am on here for.....move woman..get to work....smile2

minxone's photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:50 AM
i am new....how can one be last post if these threads never end?:what

Previous 1