Community > Posts By > koeiki

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 12:02 PM
i googled it arround but im i dont know the area much, just moved recently so ive had not much luck biggrin , there is a small one behind my house but i know there should be another (i think)

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 09:02 AM
Hi ya hi ya, does anyone know were there is a good size waterfall in Georgia, maybe near Buford area? Thank you

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:56 AM
hope everything gets back to normal and you can be with your daughter and grandson soon. much luck to you and your family..

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:53 AM
laugh

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:50 AM
i'm sorry i couldn't stop laughing. That was a very hilarious piece of info...
:wink: :laughing:

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:36 AM
:laughing: :laughing:
I say thats a pretty good piece of advice

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:12 AM
:laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :laughing:
great joke

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:05 AM

Welcome to Texasdrinker

i thought az had more scared sheep than texas?
laugh laugh laugh

Welcome to Arizona, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous!

Why Arizona men have wives? Cause sheep can't cook.

jajjajaja lolrofl rofl rofl

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:01 AM

Let's see,for different meals,there's sandwiches and soup.Kids love grilled cheese at almost every age.My kids love to have mini pizzas on english muffins.A good salad with lots of green.That's all I can think of right now.Hope it helped you!

a 16month old has barley any teeth to even eat salad

thats true, but the cheese he can eat. granted mini pizzas would be hard for a 16 month old to eat.. but cheese, bread, muffins they can suckle on easily as long as the bread is soft though..

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 06:55 AM
Congratulations and good luck :-):banana:

koeiki's photo
Tue 07/20/10 09:10 PM

slaphead Could we have a little friggin respect anymore between men and women? For God's sake and mine ..whoa

I am so sick and tired of getting pictures of a man's privates .. and even his behind privates frustrated frustrated frustrated

i know what you mean, why do they find it so necessary to show us what they got, i think is just out of desperation...

i don't have anything against man, love but please, keep your pants on, we are just saying hello....
laugh

koeiki's photo
Tue 07/20/10 08:30 PM
"Santa is gonna pay this year!"
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that is awesome

i on the other hand have being a pretty good galdevil drinks devil devil oops

koeiki's photo
Tue 07/20/10 08:06 PM
rofl rofl
i can so see someone saying that jajajajajajja

koeiki's photo
Tue 07/20/10 07:57 PM
Hiya, i have a 4 year old girl, but just let me tell you once you get them used to only eating one thing is hard to get them to try some thing else, once you change his meal, dont worry if he does not eat it all, he'll little by little start getting used to the new flavors, plus if he is already 16 months he can already eat meat, rice and so on as long as you can cut the things as small as possible he will start eating eventually..like i said if you eat meat,chicken,pork you can already introduce those to him, fish i started my daughter on fish when she was 5 months but everyone is different so ask his doctor if he can eat fish... but good luck to you and i hope this is of some help..

koeiki's photo
Tue 07/20/10 09:12 AM
Hmm, mines more of a kaleidoscope, but I banged my head against a cabinet door too.
:laughing: :laughing:

im red today with a shade of white

koeiki's photo
Mon 07/19/10 01:02 PM
im dying laughing, you people are hilarious:banana:

koeiki's photo
Mon 07/19/10 12:59 PM
lolololol:laughing: rofl rofl

that was great

koeiki's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:16 AM
chicks