Community > Posts By > koeiki

koeiki's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:02 PM
because right now they would not have a chance, it wouldn't be fair to them nor me.flowerforyou devil flowerforyou

koeiki's photo
Sun 07/25/10 08:29 AM
lollaugh laugh nice

koeiki's photo
Sat 07/24/10 07:01 PM
Playfully single:banana: :banana: winking

koeiki's photo
Sat 07/24/10 06:57 PM

a dating site? HAHA
love so what you gonna do with that big thumb?love

lollaugh

koeiki's photo
Fri 07/23/10 07:10 PM

Anywhere on the water and no cell phone reception...

That just spoked to me.. were is the beach when you need one...:heart: :heart:

koeiki's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:04 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

koeiki's photo
Fri 07/23/10 07:57 AM
its painful as hell, thats for sure, but afterwards it made me recognize my weaknesses towards the people i love or loved. However, i'm still glad i experienced it, even if it killed me afterwards.

here is to lovedrinker biggrin

koeiki's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:47 PM

Do you believe in Necrophilia? laugh

Lord, I apologize for that one.slaphead

ajajjajaj:laughing: :laughing:

koeiki's photo
Thu 07/22/10 09:43 PM
i get an annoying impulse to cut or change my hair in a extreme way, trying to grow it back... its being hardbigsmile bigsmile frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

koeiki's photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:50 PM
laugh nice

koeiki's photo
Thu 07/22/10 08:31 AM
the question is were is this world going to? People keep snapping in such ways, kill your self if you want to, but is it necessary to take the life of your family and children? really!!brokenheart

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 08:41 PM
i second that drinks :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lets make a celebration out of tomorrow.
drinks

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:44 PM
don't get me wrong I've meet older woman who can put on a mini skirt and look hot as hell but i'm not talking about the ones that keep themselves up tight. I am talking about the other 85% that try putting on tight minis knowing they shouldn'tflowerforyou

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:40 PM
Take it easy it takes a while to recuperate from things like that and yes is very normal..take it one day at a time. good luck flowerforyou

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:35 PM
older ladies (over 60) with tight mini skirts (im sorry your time for that as long gone) no offense.winking

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:22 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl o that was hilarious ..

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 06:25 PM
well thats a good question, it depends on the parent, i don't spank mine i find it completely unsuccessful, there are better ways at least to me to make a child understand when they did something wrong, and more memorable punishments than spanking and hitting.smile2 children understand more than what people give them credit for.

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:53 PM
i would disagree on that one, yes it tends to point to a delicate, gentle person, but small body features does not always mean the person is weak. Some one can look weak yet be the most dangerous person you've ever met:wink:

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:50 PM
it took a while for them to start those up, i'm sorry but i prefer a full body screening, than having to say goodbye to my family from a plane flowerforyou

koeiki's photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:46 PM

I am looking for an animal....a woman thats an animal in bed.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rofl rofl rofl

i Do not mind if i'm called a female i am one after all, as long as they don't try the hole chick thing, i am not a baby chicken nor do i want to be thought as one. winking

Previous 1