Community > Posts By > Lovespell878

Lovespell878's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:48 AM
Wow! Thanks you guys. I really didn't think it would get such great reviews. flowers

Lovespell878's photo
Sun 07/12/09 08:16 AM
I myself have depression and have two children with ADHD. It's not easy but my kids keep me going. They make me laugh, show me how they learned something new, and keep on making me proud and lucky to be their mother. You've got to remember to focus on the good stuff. Let your children be your guide, for they can show you a world of love and wonder.

Lovespell878's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:21 AM
Or how about... I love animals, they taste great.

Lovespell878's photo
Thu 07/02/09 06:24 PM
How about "My kid beat up your honor student."

Lovespell878's photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:30 PM
No that's not it at all. I just wanted some sort of clue of what was going on. I just thought i was missing something cause if you like someone, you get along, and treat someone well why would u want to stop seeing them? I do miss him but i'm not gonna stop looking for someone either and when i do find someone he's gonna realize that he had he chance and blew it.

Lovespell878's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:32 AM
Look all I know is that he wanted it this way. Then blows me off because he likes me?! Maybe he is screwed up or his ex did a number on him but... why couldn't he talk to me? We never had a problem before about specking your mind. Why now?

Lovespell878's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:32 PM
Ever curious how two people can go from hello's and being kind to a neverending desire of bodies intertwined?
Ever wonder how love creeps it's way in, where your heart seems to soar, as the two of you become one and float across the floor.
Nevrending love that is pure and shared in this way is best,
Forever. Together. From this life to the next.

Lovespell878's photo
Thu 06/18/09 08:18 PM
Edited by Lovespell878 on Thu 06/18/09 08:20 PM
I was seeing someone for a little over a year and everything was great. He would come over, hangout, we laugh, other things, and that's how I liked it. But then he tells me that he can't see me anymore because... I treat him well, we get along, and he likes me. Am I missing something here?! He would tell me how I was the only woman who could please him, how he felt he tell me anything and how I wouldn't judge him, and how well my children are well grounded. If i'm so great.... Why did he ruin a good thing? I keep going back to was it something I did? and if he truly felt that he could talk to me about anything... Why didn't he?

Lovespell878's photo
Wed 05/13/09 05:31 AM
Too funny. :laughing:

Lovespell878's photo
Tue 05/05/09 07:28 AM
awesome. rofl

Lovespell878's photo
Tue 05/05/09 07:13 AM
That's very smooth. I like it. winking