Community > Posts By > SnazzyGeek

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:26 PM
Hi
is anyone traveling in oregon usa?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 05:32 PM

If she had not established a heart-to-heart relationship with her daughter since the kid was a child, it is not going to be easy to convince her not to do this now.

I think your friend needs to (if not already has that relationship) first establish it step by step. Then try to ask her kid not to wear that.

Most kids that had stable relationship with their moms and dads dont ask for attention from the outside.

Just a humble thought. Best luck flowerforyou

I tend to agree with you here.drinker
But in all fairness,You can raise your kids up right.And they will still do as they please.biggrin

You are right, and I don't believe "in not doing something because my parent don't want me to do". I believe transparency, wisdom, and love is the way to live. Kids must understand why not to do this, and if they wanna do it, they can do it. However, there are cases when parental control should come into play. Like your friend's care, but what I wanted to say that she should focus in getting a heart-to-heart relationship (if not already established) with her daughter before trying to control her.

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 01:22 PM
If she had not established a heart-to-heart relationship with her daughter since the kid was a child, it is not going to be easy to convince her not to do this now.

I think your friend needs to (if not already has that relationship) first establish it step by step. Then try to ask her kid not to wear that.

Most kids that had stable relationship with their moms and dads dont ask for attention from the outside.

Just a humble thought. Best luck flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:55 PM
Hi

I posted this topic http://mingle2.com/topic/show/278996?page=1 and I wish to change its title. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:52 PM
Thank you!
Do you guys think I should have used another title for this topic?
Maybe just "rate my profile"

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone

I think most of it is the cultural differences and I was not sure how you in the US handle this situation. Where I come from we don't even consider it and I was afraid he might misunderstood me because I had no idea he was gay otherwise I would have been more careful.

Anyways, I thought to ask before I act =]

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:11 PM
Thank you Dancere for the kind words!
I actually deleted the pictures I have here because of privacy concerns. The site is open for the whole world.

And you are right. Men are straight into the point while women are not. Just like with shopping a man would go directly to the store and get what he wants while a woman has to visit every single store. I think that is how women and men complete each other.

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:03 PM
Thank you flowers

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:28 AM
Hi

I am guessing this is the right section for this, but feel free to move my topic if not.

Ok here is the issue

I have a friend who is gay. We just recently became friends, and I think he is cool, nice and I like him, except for the part of being gay. Which I think it is his own business, and I have always kept my thoughts about gays to myself.
However, I believe it is my right also to not want be hit on by another man. At the same time he is my friend and I wanna be nice to him, but don't want to give him any hopes (I only knew he is gay recently).

Worst part now we were chosen to work on a project together. This require us to meet a lot. Since I came to the US I have worked with gay people on the same projects and our life was great. We had good time, they kept their gayness to themselves, and I kept my thoughts about it to myself, but this person is single.

I need your help guys. Shall I confront him and tell him that I want to be friend with him, but I hate to be hit on by a man? Or shall I just ignore what he his tries? Or I am making big deal of it?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:04 AM
Howdy Jtevans drinker

Dancere thanks for the info I will look for it. It sounds neat

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:27 PM
P.S. I would so love if you all rate my profile on this http://mingle2.com/topic/show/278996 thank you in advance flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:25 PM
Thank you Ruth flowerforyou did you visit my profile though? hmm someone is on stealth mode laugh

Looking to hear more opinions

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:23 PM
Thank you ladies flowers

Dancere .. That's really great to hear do you know the name of that movie?
I agree that spot of Earth held up many ancient nations and there are more interesting things than what is being transmitted via media ohwell

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 10:06 PM
Nice. I think it is interesting that there are projects for spammers already. The spamming is getting worse and worse.

On one of the site I found some cool spammer detectors. One was a trick question. Like; what's is the capital of Spain
The other was having a security code and ask you to only type in those numbers under the stars. That one was genius I think

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:59 PM
Hahaha I loved the headline "Wouldn't it be cool if your website were protected by ninjas?"
Looks neat too I never used them though. Are they effective?

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:52 PM
wow all that! sounds very interesting I love to learn new things, but I think Atlantis75 will be annoyed because this will shift his topic off. I would be happy to continue this conversation in the chitchat section. =]

HawaiiMusikMan thanks man I learned from your post.

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:42 PM
He will smile when seeing you even after 50 years

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:38 PM

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:38 PM
Thank you. So far I am liking it. Except can't get people reply on rating my profile =[

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:35 PM

Why do you computer, techno brainiacs always talk over my head about things so entirely relevant to the very air I breathe ... sad

I need the dumb it down translations ... Or a techno sidekick ...

Even when I often, marginally grasp the basis concepts, I haven't a clue how to do what is recommended!

End rant, sob story ... :tongue:

Don't be sad! I bet you could talk over our heads with some things you are so good at =] Shall I say shopping per say noway

Previous 1