Community > Posts By > malibu23wi

malibu23wi's photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:00 PM
i have noticed!!! i thought i was the only one who did!

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:43 PM
you are a very pretty girl, and that will bring all ages of men...the old ones enjoy looking as much as the younger ones...you may try posting a pic that isn't as "sexy"
...unfortunately the only thing you can do is block him from contacting you, not coming to your page since it is a free site...

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:55 PM
wow...she's a lucky one!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:05 PM

Look into each others eyes or kiss???? What did you think I was gonna ask? laugh

I have ran this once, but it went so well wanted to share it again....:wink:

I tend to like the long deep looks that lead to earth shattering soul touching kisses!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:43 AM

Great news!! My daughter spoke up and put her foot down! Told Mommy she was tired of doing all the "boy" things and she wanted to see me! I am so proud of her!

I am going to get her and we are going clothes shopping!!!!

Yay me!

yay!! good for her!!
and for you!! problem solved without any violence ((hugs))

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:27 AM
sounds like the ex's new man is a bit of a control freak...always wanting his way...she needs to stand up for her and your daughter...hope it can all be worked out for your daughter!! she deserves to have fun doing things she wants to do too!! ((hugs))

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:21 AM

I want to wake up every day with the person I love. I want to go to sleep holding the person I love everynight. I want to spend as much time in betwen those two things everyday that I can. This is not to say that people do not need their own space, but a couple are supposed to be best friends, and how can you grow together without sharing experiences?

I am exactly the same way! If I love someone, they are who i want to be with...as much as possible...could be doing nothing other than cuddling on the couch watching tv...or shopping or anything...as long as we get time together, doesn't matter what we are doing!! So i just need to find someone who is like that and likes being with me as much bigsmile

I've tried to find guys like that..I don't think they exist..at least not for me..I absolutely hate going days without seeing the one I'm supposed to be with..I don't call that a relationship..that's a "I'm gonna talk to you when the people that I like better aren't around" type of thing.I don't have to have your WHOLE day..but I do want SOME of it!

yeah i hear you...its hard to feel close to someone if they are never around...just leaves u feeling neglected and u end up looking for attention elsewhere...at least that's how it seems to go...

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:15 AM

I want to wake up every day with the person I love. I want to go to sleep holding the person I love everynight. I want to spend as much time in betwen those two things everyday that I can. This is not to say that people do not need their own space, but a couple are supposed to be best friends, and how can you grow together without sharing experiences?

I am exactly the same way! If I love someone, they are who i want to be with...as much as possible...could be doing nothing other than cuddling on the couch watching tv...or shopping or anything...as long as we get time together, doesn't matter what we are doing!! So i just need to find someone who is like that and likes being with me as much bigsmile

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:58 PM
click on mail...then click on sent
it will show if it was sent...and if it was read...

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:47 PM
great one!!

malibu23wi's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:46 PM
i haven't met any in person yet..but talking to a few...and am very hopeful!!
good luck!!
I know of a few different matches that have worked out for ppl who met on here...so yeah, it can work out

malibu23wi's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:44 PM
I LOVE!!! Jeff Dunham!!
he's one of the best comics out there right now!!

malibu23wi's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:29 PM
love it!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 04/06/08 06:46 PM
oh i am soooo a leo!!

L • E • O: wild in the bed
Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at a lot. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Loyal.Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Great when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 04/06/08 03:21 PM
i know the feeling!! have had a few guys do that recently...it sucks!!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:19 PM
sounds like you did the right thing all the way...made you look so much better to almost every woman in the place i'm sure!! most of us don't want bad boys who can't go out without getting into a fight...good job with the decision to walk away :smile:

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 03/30/08 04:12 PM

has her cardiologist appointment tomorrow for her heart murmur. i am hoping it goes well and nothing is wrong

good luck!! been there with my son...his docs were super worried cuz his is soooo loud that u can hear it without a stethascope...his was determined to be just an innocent murmur, so he should be ok, but is still very small for his age, so i do worry a bit about that.

flowerforyou hope all the tests turn out well for your daughter!!

malibu23wi's photo
Fri 03/28/08 10:31 AM
Edited by malibu23wi on Fri 03/28/08 10:32 AM

Never posted in here to have my profile rated sooo I figured I'd give it a go...so what say you JSH??? glasses glasses drinker

Looks GREAT!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:13 PM
looks good...too bad u are too young for me ;) cutie!! good luck!!

malibu23wi's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:56 PM
nope...can't say i have..i'm still waiting for him to show up here too..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9