Community > Posts By > RobTurnCrazy

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Thu 07/29/10 06:07 PM
Okie dokie, so a friend of mine's mother asked me to move her old files from a 7 year old Dell Desktop to a new Windows 7 Laptop. The Dell didn't have a "Windows Backup Utility" (because its the home edition, i know that), so I figured the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard would do just fine.

Well, I did that, and put all the files onto 2 flash drives. I then proceeded to reformat the computer (as instructed) so she could do a fresh re-install of XP to give the computer to her sister. Well lo and behold, the FSTW File isn't compatible with Windows 7.

So I'm completely stuck. I have the files on the flash drives. I googled and looked around for conversion programs (FASTconv and rmv2opq), but when I'm about to convert I get an error that says the header of the file is corrupted.

Any and all help is appreciated. At this point, I have no hope for the files...

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sat 07/24/10 07:41 PM
Write a eulogy (pronounce you-googly lol zooolander) for the poster above you. IDK im bored, give it a try. How did they die, what are they remembered the most for, best fake memory with them...

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sat 07/24/10 06:19 PM
Nice shirtless pic, you sexy beast.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sat 07/24/10 06:13 PM
I've had a few encounters "not as advertised", but never a completely different person.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Wed 07/21/10 09:02 PM
WELCOME!!

(Looking for female(s)

and HEY! Let me know if you find any. And send some my way, help a brother out! laugh

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:12 PM
licking

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Tue 07/20/10 07:19 AM

Well I just want to know if your going to take that $20 and give it to your ex as a graduation gift. I mean her momma said it was only right. laugh

laugh laugh laugh smooched
rofl
Or a check for "feck all".

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:36 PM
I just look for someone to spend time with, who shares the same sense of humor I do.

The ability to sing, or play an instrument is a bonus. I'm a complete sucker for short hair, too, especially if its dyed a fiery (but natural looking) red, or really blonde... Or if its natural, more power to ya.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:07 PM
Well, thats if you think the day starts at 8PM. Ours did.

We went bowling tonight over in Chester, NY. Super exciting, yes? Well, we did horribly. We could hardly break 100, when we usually average about 130-150. Carl, my friend, has this horrible habit of hitting the head pin dead on, creating impossible-to-pick-up spares. Namely, a 3-7-10 and a 6-7-10. He picked them both up, one frame after the next... I know someone here's gotta be a pro bowler and is gonna be all like "aw thats so easy, you just hit it <blah>". I don't care. We suck. It was epic.

FYI - Carl drives a 1940's Ford Pick-up truck that he literally pulled out of a swamp near his farm and re-built. Nothing on the truck is original, except its appearance. He's the kind of guy who no matter where he goes, he has a box of tools and spare parts in case his car breaks down. This is the one night he did not, oh and he needed a jump-start!

Well, we all piled into my Honda Accord and went to McDonalds. In the shortest drive we took ever (probably 1/10th mile), we saw 3 cop cars. Nothing special, they give out tickets like candy in Chester. ANYWAY, we ordered our food, and as we were heading back to the lanes we realized we didn't get any change. For about 15$ and change worth of food, and giving them 21$ (so we get an even 5 back), it seems like a pretty big deal. The 'tards didn't even give us a receipt...

Well we got back to the lanes and were gonna jump-start Carl's truck. Carl told my brother, who was driving, decides to pull up on the driver side instead (even though that puts the batteries on either car as far away from eachother as possible). So we're fine with it, totally not thinking this through. We attach the cables, let it run for a minute or two, then Carl starts his truck. Well, it just so happens that a loop in the jumper cables gets caught in his fan, and literally tears the terminals off his and my battery.

So we're stranded. Carl doesn't have his magical box-o-tools, and somewhere up there a higher being is laughing his *** off. Oh, it was raining, too. We managed to find enough peices of the terminals to duct tape them back together and onto our batteries. Never leave home without duct tape - you never know when you're going to need it.

So just as we're about to leave and get the **** outta there before something else happens, I found a 20$ bill on the ground in front of my car.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 04:21 PM
Mine is a spin-off of my real name. Rob is my first name and TurnCrazy actually came from a guy at the airport, who said "You should be Rob TurnCrazy, because It felt like we were dog-fighting for that thermal".

Its much better than the other name I used across the internets... RasFrostwhisper. Imagine what THAT would convey...

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:14 PM
Edited by RobTurnCrazy on Mon 07/19/10 03:14 PM

He was conceited... Now he's perfect.

drinker

<--- Likes this. rofl

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 02:48 PM

Hahahahaha

I'm sorry

I can't help it

They should have been sooo honored to have you there

your mere presence should have set the world on fire!

When your invited to a grad party. Ya shoulda bought a gift besides yourself

it's sort of a gift giving occasion

a mirror woulda been acceptable!!!:heart:

Its... its off the charts!

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 02:38 PM
waerloosunset - only when I have a story worth sharing.

Dan99 - most excellent idea. Theres one teensy problem that would stop me from doing it - they know where I live. And they're batshit crazy. Not even the "its 11:10. You said you'd be home at 11:00" with a shotgun in their lap crazy. Crazier.

wux - ain't in love no more. After I found out she was cheating on me, I lost all respect for her. It turns out she does that a lot to the guys she dates, she recycles them in a few months, and dates them 2 or 3 at a time.

Also, I wouldn't touch her mother with a 10 foot pole.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Mon 07/19/10 07:37 AM
I have an older brother, yes... he looks like me but he's not a lot "like" me.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:15 PM
Welcome! The popular thing to do it seems is to sit around and forum whore. drinker

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:04 PM
lol... If in an effort to avoid her crazy family, hell yeah. laugh My ex herself was actually very pleasant to me at the party, and friendly. I thought she'd be a little bit jaded. what

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:57 PM

8.75. flowerforyou

8 - you look a lot younger than you actually are.

is that score based on my profile pic or did you look at the others, too? xD

I perved your profile after I read your post on how concieted you are. :wink: I figured that if you were that concieted you would ask why I didn't give you a higher score---I was right. laugh

Oh snap! lmao

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:56 PM

You're a bigger person than I am. Once I break up with someone, I have no desire to see them anymore. Of course it is always because they cheated or did me wrong some other way. They should be glad you showed up at all to congratulate her.

Especially a day like today. It was BEAUTIFUL out, and I could have been flying my glider all day. laugh

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:41 PM

8.75. flowerforyou

8 - you look a lot younger than you actually are.

is that score based on my profile pic or did you look at the others, too? xD

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:15 PM
Well I had another thread here, but the topic doesn't quite fit and its actually a whole new subject.

Take a look-see at my profile. Let me know what you like, what you don't like, and what I should develop a little bit more. Maybe I'm giving too much information somewhere? I doubt it.

Previous 1 3