Community > Posts By > geminijason

geminijason's photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:43 PM
I have been noticing that there are a lot of profiles that are out of date and where people haven't even shown up for months and this is a real pain in the dating world because you find someone you're interested in and find out after you go into their profile that they've been gone for more then a month or so. I would suggest post when the last time people were online beside their profile so you can see it before going into their profile. Another negative thing is when you go to read about who they are that there's nothing written. Sure it's hard to write about yourself, but come on and are these people for real?

geminijason's photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:02 PM
I have been noticing that this site can be slower during the evening hours when there are so many members online. I have found that ads are also making the site slower, and I have found one thing that does make things run more smoother is when your on early in the mornings like around 1 am to 6 am, but really who wants to be up all night long or get up so early?

I find that searching is the most slowest part of the site, but when I use match everything runs a little more faster. But I do wonder if they're ever going to fix the problem?

geminijason's photo
Thu 05/31/18 06:29 AM
:thumbsup: Hello