24,000 year cycle
Soon we return
Revolutions
Revelations
Fear nothing my son
For in you it is written
You've already "won"

The, divinity is Obedience.
Thee, serpent is Discipline,of our Body.
Thy, years soul,soles,walk the earth's.
Thou,Revelations was put in to fill space and time,spent.
Ye,Revolutions is a persons COST,in war not,The BATTLE.
Fear not only,No,Knowing,Not what you don't,KNOW.
We all have it within our Ensoul we keep to our self too keep FEAR away from how we right,unrite,RITES,forth with others saying ,what we can and can not MIST in our LIVING RITES,and RIGHT turns we have.frustrated drinker

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 10:51 AM

their have been many who have tried and used numbering systems for 666.
THIS IS From T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L.S. Kids----HOUSE,
Seven plus TWO---------> 9 --->Lucust means,many in one as a same MIND SET.
Five plus T.U.W.-------> 9 --->Mind,Bodies,Soul,Ghost,Host s one manner.
--------------NINE,mean 9 --->Three points,Three Bodies,The Moon,Sun,Stars.

Theres other ways to put what your are asking us, most is not allow to express that ,numbering it's SACRED .

THE SIX,SIX,6 = Religion with Satan.
The 6 ,6 , 6 = Religion has Satain.

Now Non-Religion, Satan/Satain,DO NOT MEAN THE SAME AS RELIGIONS THINK.

We spell ,OUR 1st.LADIES AS =MOTHER,is Psydon
--------------------------> =SISTER,is Psyton
--------------------------> =DAUGTHER is Psytan
Have you ever heard the saying ,don't go to P,P,P,and they say it different then I put it.The mothers ,sister,and daughter is the THREE P's meaning,for real.frustrated "LET'S STOP BEING SILENT YA'LL"drinks offtopic

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 09:58 AM

WHY IS THERE WINTER?

WELL ,FOR ONE THING IT MAKE, hell cold as Hail,to cool down Hell on Earth.

To cool off the earths core temps.of our planet,plus seasons for our thanksgiving(not your Holiday)Greetings,for our Sulfur.(again you wouldn't know about that)-------->TO pitchfork COOL OFF THE CORE OF THE EARTH.

frustrated pitchfork pitchfork drinks rofl :angel: frustrated

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 09:10 AM
----------->HOUSE,----->IAMISTHIS AN THEEOSIS<-----AT THIS SITE,
I go to church every week an hear the preacher and all the churches say that the Blood still work.
If our Flesh ,Blood, and body is one parts in the same
------->Why in our BIBLE from 1952-1997 ,it states in the bible I read N.A.S.B. HOLY BIBLE ,ISNB# 913 978-1-885217-95-0,
(1 Corinthians 15:50)
50-Now I say this,brethren,that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

If us Human & Humane Beings are is nothing else ,but FLESH/BLOOD,
How do the BLOOD still WORK? and we can't inherit the KINGDOM of God.

I AM I.S. T.H.I.S. T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L.S. KIDS---->HOUSE,W'I ARE E.V.I.L. DEWING GOOD MAD, pitchfork drinks rofl

SUBJECT TO:" LET STOP BEING SILENT YA'LL"asleep
ALSO DON'T
BE fake.offtopic frustrated

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 08:16 AM
Adam or Eve?
Our Fathers Sons of ,Daugthes are from the womb as beings from the Human being.With that said without a woman ,man can't be made.
We can look at this two ways ,one--->The baby is in the mommy stomch ,the ribs are in the stomch also,ribs/around the not yet born baby.

We as L.O.G.O.S. --->Say, Jesus is the Flesh/Christ is the bone,ego ,of the body ,mind,soul,with feet,and foot too walk in Peace or know Peace.

JESUS=Flesh ensoul,of SISTERS
CHRIST=Bone soul, for BROTHERS

Jesus is the body,from Sister
Christ is the body for Brothers

Jesus= Eternal Peace Internal Mind manner: subject to; KING
Christ= Ensoul Peace Internal Body manner: subject to; DOOM
Mary = Souls within/without Soul manner: subject to; FROM
SelF = Ghost with body Host Souls manner: subject to; GODS PEOPLE
Host = No Body has Peace in soul manner : subject to; FOR OUR
Sister is god----------------------------------------> BROTHER KEEPERS
Brother know gods------------------------------------> SISTERS,BROTHERS
Mothers Birth God------------------------------------> OF OUR KINGDOMS
Father GOD is LIFE----------------------------------> FLOCK & COLONY THAT
---------------------------->FORMS Gods CHILDREN,HERE ON EARTH.
T.H.I.S. I.S. FROM T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L.S. KIDS,pitchfork drinks

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/08/18 06:38 AM
My name is HOuSE,in LOGO,it differs.We are L.O.G.O.S. it's different ,because we are not allow to PROCLAIM, nothing about GOD,not gods witch we don't proclaim anyways,to answer your Question on a non-Religion,but staying related too the Subject:

angelmulbah123
Fathers Son's of,for,from,is different.
OF Principle ,Jesus is God Almighty.
FOR Principal,Christ is The Mighty one.
FROM Principally, Jesus The Christ is (only within self knowing)the only Living God.
Us LOGOS ,know our Fathers sons, is Daughters who Birth(MAN KINDS)my kind in a non-religion thought that FORMS,ensoul as god,and you Discipline your lust too ,Gain Purerity of principle,for you to have your own Opportunity too Positive Natural gains,that will give us as HUMANE BEINGS Obedience enough and become (S.I.S.)Self Internal SelF as a Physical,Human being too Apologize Forth,and forward T.U.W. those with FAITH,that don't UNDERstand W.U.T. --->HOUSE<----just said,with same subject:--- Angelmulbah123---
OUR PRINCIPALITY FORMS, ARE LIVING FORGIVENESS IN RITES WE DON'T KNOW THAT CHURCH ISN'T ALLOW TOO LET YOU KNOW.
BECAUSE every RELIGION ,has there Form ,they HAVE to FOLLOW and can't go away from that FORM ,of teaching or they won't be the church ,YOU know TODAY.get back with me
THEEOSIS--->is HOUSE---->is also IAMISTHIS-->on this SITEdrool slaphead waving winking

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/08/18 05:37 AM
Tammy ,I'm 44 years young in your range 30-44 ,if I'm the wrong type,ONLY the lord will know rite?Where at the good being mad Part.
Tammy ,If you know your soul mate of ,yourself from you,and you want too form another,that knows,what a soul mate has to OFFER yours with My mind,ensoul,internal,soul self ,body within Muse ,thinking ONLY.
44-30 on T.H.I.S. site Tammy ,let's talkdrinks offtopic rofl waving

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 12/30/17 04:20 PM
reply to,NOTBEOLD:
If we humane beings ,can put our self through a SUBJECT TO:FREE, without throwing ourself out a window,would you allow your self to follow up to the control to, "stop being silent",too becoming NOT FAKE .
what I'm saying is THEOSIS(look that word up ya'll)MORPHOSIS (look that word up,also ya'll) won't let us become fake people,person,or human/humane beings because it forces your MIND set to go into over drive within our bodies like a computer corrects ,misspelled ,misleading thoughts in Genius Intellectual thinking for us,are bodies and from others how they express ,their's to us how we listen to another,like how we know and not know the answer to a Question. Our self Will give you a VERILY WORD for ever thing that is told,said,given,and taken into our mind FRAME OF MUSE mind set that morphosis genius senses Gain from our creative POWERS,LONG STORY SHORT.
Us being human,may or might be FAKE,MUSE THINKING THEOSIS MORPHOSIS ,will not ALLOW you to BECOME fake in the self thought senes.
EXAMPLE:subject to free,DON'T BE FAKE.MUSE means, higher thinking not how we are taught in,K-12 or 16

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 12/30/17 03:42 PM
reply to greeneye;
I don't take pills of any kind or meds.I did Discipline my Metabolism with Manner of:Y,X,C,Z powers in a negative & positive ways that pushed our Genius
to a higher means too GAIN intellectual and creative powers that belongs to us humane beings,and has been left out against are born RITES ,not rights.
that's called Clairvoyance Senses.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 12/30/17 03:27 PM
THEOSIS W.A.R.D.S. from, H.U.G.S form T.H.U.G.S.

we are the D.E.V.I.L.S. kids . Most would say GODs kids are really grown big little KIDS that don't listen to anybody,but NWOBOdY (know body)
we control a word order ,called MORPHOSIS Genius/Genus, not like the Bible GENESIS.We use beyound the Natural range of humane beings called Clairvoyance senses.The creative Power for us HUMAN beings.most would call it Psychoanalysis,or in full detail.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 12/29/17 01:26 PM
I thought about what was asked and ,what if God was a Sister or Sister's.
I would ask the Sister or I would Say' GOTDAMN ,women you look damn GooD.
IF God was Sister's ,I would ask ,why did hey make us men so,MAD.
Now ,if they was men ,I'd ask why is cold as hell, only cold when hail is Cold as HELL ,and hot as Hell, is cold as Hell?

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 12/29/17 12:50 PM
Let's stop BEING silent,Ya'll.
If you had a way that you could tell ,if anyone in the world of Human & Humane beings was FAKE.Would you buy into ,being apart of something like that?If it wasn't against a GOD or gods,or whatever religion your at,and the doctor you go to say it's good for the BODY and it is ,SUBJECT TO:
FREE,how would you go about getting it ,if you didn't know HOW to get it but you knew where to get it from.
what if somebody that pays your bills had the say so,would you still buy into it?
give us a few comments and WE willfind away to give it to ya'll,but it will take about 3yrs. for it will even work for yourself ,FREE SUbJECT TO:
YOURSELF going though with it.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 12/29/17 08:50 AM
It's good that a black and white couple to be together ,if the male is black and the girl is white ,if the couple is a white man and a black girl ,that don't go well with me ill

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 12/29/17 08:41 AM
I would ask god ,why is heaven so hard to get in and we as people are of love why arn't we god,and if hail is cold as hail,why do they say hell is hot.

1 2 4 Next