Community > Posts By > IAMISTHIS

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 03/27/18 07:49 PM
--->WHOLE BLACK WHEAT<----W.B.W.
THEO In Soul ARE YOU ? T.U.W.
THEOTOKOS is Sisters,Mother
THEOSIS is Brother,Father
T.H.E.O.S.I.S. In Soul ,'Internal Ensoul Living for GOT(Possesion)god gods.
Soul Ghosts, If Genius is GODs creative power C of Man & Z for Woman,and Our chromosome is (in self) x male ,y female.In colossians 1:15 thee invisible God would be mankind or mans kind or human/humane beings or would MARK 10:9
be the not separate the UNDERSTANDING of the Principle holy bible ,when we still have Principles in our body as key point ,in the bible they are called Oracle,whats the differ

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 03/27/18 07:14 PM

well jay i HOPE you can love your mother or your brother with out sex

Yep, I love my sons and we don't have sex.

Same with other family members and friends.

good one

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 03/27/18 05:46 PM
A good Listener that's all anyone really wants someone to just listen and it turns around from there nothing more then just understand how you hear another other then shackin your head as you listen acting like one is Listening that's ROMANTIC T.U.W. 'US--->HOUSE W.A.R.D.S.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 03/27/18 05:32 PM
you give up when you can't find yourself first as a soul mate and you are looking on a computer or somewhere else other then within your self Then you give up looking for a soul Mate when You Don't know YOU ARE YOUR OWN ENSOUl MATE------>frustrated drinks offtopic

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 09:26 AM

Not sure why you say you don't wanna make it political when that's all it is... The earth was once a giant snowball, and once a desert...climate change has been happening since the earth formed, and will continue to do so until the atmosphere is gone... But the liberals tell you it's all your fault, and should pay money for it...
are planet did not have ice on it no where on Mother Earth ,it was a water World before the "Electric Bar Magnetic Field" that is not our earth's
Natural Magnetic Field your right it don't have anything to do with the tilt we have on Our Mother Earth's but also what your talking about has nothing to do with the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field",I understand our Magnetic Field.
Frist the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field" is different than the Magnetic Field.The Bar electric magnetic was PUT on OUR MOTHER TO DRY UP ALL THE WATER TO GET THE NATURAL RESOURCES THAT IS ON OUR Mother Earth.The Bar magnetic is NOT A NATURAL FORM OF NATURE NO WAY ,SHAPE IN FORM It's IDOLATRY
it make the earth field go differ from the natural nature against our earth's natural magnetic field.surprised

you got it on the money$

I just want to know who owns the "Electric Bar Magnetic interference field" :money_with_wings::moneybag::money_with_wings::moneybag:

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 09:11 AM
The end of the WORLDi in T.U.W. & Twofrustrated yearsdrinks rofl pitchfork :angel: waving :thumbsup:

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 09:04 AM

What can you give up for love?

Giving up on love ?

Maybe he mean "what are the things that you're willing to do/sacrifice for the one you love?"

I know sis... I am just living up to my profile name winking so giving up on love is a skeptical reaction from scepticalsoulmate waving
we shouldn't be skeptical about love too are self when our mother sister brothers fathers daddies did everthing to take care of use when another wasn't there an they was there with love

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:57 AM

Giving up on love ?

Maybe he mean "what are the things that you're willing to do/sacrifice for the one you love?"
the altar/sacrifice is sacred it's not there for us to give up onfrustrated drinks rofl

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:55 AM

Giving up on love ?
now why would you give up on( yourself)Love:heart:

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:53 AM

You have to give up being single and the single life style when you marry the one you love.
have merry or get marry to the un<---one--->you-->Lovefrustrated drinks rofl

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:49 AM

physical things that are not necessities.

your mind body in self is--->physicalfrustrated
Theotokos is PHYSICALdrinks offtopic rofl

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:46 AM

Love conquers all....love lots all, love pillages all, and love leaves everyone for dead!
then it's not love if it's dead ,mean wrong that's what dead mean 1st

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:41 AM

you have too gain it too know you can't give nothing

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 10:39 PM

Neutral? :nerd:
is Theotokos neutral?surprised rofl drinks frustrated Yet

Mother Mary Mother of God.
why can't churches know the same as you UNDERSTAND?

All about Horus: An Egyptian copy of Christ?
Www.biblicalcatholic.com
It's quit a story about Horus and Seth. Look it up.
we follow Ra Jr. everwhere they go,in church they call them
T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L. I.S. A LYE ,rofl :angel: pitchfork drinks frustrated drinker

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 10:09 PM

Interesting. So the character of Jesus, a literary and astrological hybrid, is most explicitly a plagiarism of the Egyptian sun god Horus.
[/quote

I didn't say it you said it buddyfrustrated rofl slaphead

Horus, the Egyptian Falcon -God, is "Lord of the sky"and a symbol of divine Kingship.
YOUR RITE Horus is Ra the Hawk,Ra Jr. is the Falcon my fault,buddy

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 10:04 PM

Mother Mary Mother of God.
why can't churches know the same as you UNDERSTAND?

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 10:01 PM

The eye of Horus? So this is all in your head?
someone told me they was born Jr.rofl waving

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 09:39 PM

Interesting. So the character of Jesus, a literary and astrological hybrid, is most explicitly a plagiarism of the Egyptian sun god Horus.
[/quote

I didn't say it you said it buddyfrustrated rofl slaphead

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 09:37 PM

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 09:05 PM

non mortal, but the head figure, which in biblical terms (for bible believers) is referred to in the male.
Theotokos is what?rofl drinks frustrated

Previous 1 3 4