Community > Posts By > SexiLuvinGirl

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:52 AM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 09:43 AM
Just wondering what you do? I became aware that my oldest son is gettin' married; he never even told me. I learned through my sisters and mom. He's gettin' married October 10th. He's already sent out invitations but didn't invite me to his wedding. I'm devastated. Saw him on FaceBook today and asked him if he was getting married. He said "yes". I let him know that I was hurt that he never told me; nor did he invite me. His response was, "I'd thought about inviting you for a year; and, wasn't sure you'd come?" Are you kiddin' me? Then, he preceded to continue saying that he'd told everyone he wanted me at his wedding. NOW, he invited me. As a mother, I am SO hurt. To top it off; my sister's never told me they'd gotten their invitations. Called one of my sister's today; her response was, "Well, I waiting to see if you got one."

So? My question is this: "Would you go after NOT being invited initially?" My opinion is that he should have invited me; I shouldn't have had to bring it up. Otherwise, it's like inviting myself to his wedding, which obviously he didn't want me at to begin with.

I am SO upset right now. With my son; my sisters.

As some requested the rest of the story:

The divorce between his Dad and I wasn't good. My son holds it against me; always did. David, my son, and I have NEVER had any issues other than living in different States. We aren't close; true. But, I'm his mother. And, family is the most precious thing that we have in life.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:52 PM
ARE WE HAVIN' FUN YET. I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT ^^^^^^^^ (UP THERE!) THIS IS BETTER THAN A REALITY SHOW! NOW THERE'S A NEW TOPIC!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:44 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Thu 08/26/10 08:49 PM

Thanks so much to most of you for your advice and your opinions on this. I have it straight in my head now and see a way for it to end. I was having a hard time finding the bigger reason to say no than yes before but i think i have it now . For too long now he has consumed all my thoughts and couldn't even and didn't even want to date another. I am interested in seeing how long it takes him to pick up with someone else. For all you idiots lashing out at me I hope the next one really doesn't want him to leave his wife because I think he is waiting for next best offer. I don't see him ever leaving unless something already lined up to fall into. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first person he would run and tell me about new "other women".

I know everyone says they never leave but there are those that will never leave unless they know where they are going next. I have seen it happen with men in my family and i would assume they are the only ones that actually leave there wives and will end up doing the same to wife # 2 because they won't go it alone.
You're right; men and women do leave their spouses for others. HOWEVER? If you are questioning your relationship, that clearly indicates that you are not feeling too darn good about what's going on. And? That's not a bad thing. Sometimes we need to separate the feeling of being alone over simply just having someone who will have us in their life because we're convenient for them, which you made yourself. We have divorce attorneys because spouses do cheat and that's probably the number one cause of divorces. But? You already know the answer in your situation. Separate your heart from reality.... That's hard; I know. In fact? Ironically I heard from the married man that I was dating, this morning. There's nothing left on my part.... You know why? 'Cause he told me he'd never hurt me; that he loved me; that he'd never lie to me. Guess what? He was messing with another woman, too! I found out; confronted him.... It died inside me; I'll never go back. Looking back, I now wonder what ta hell I was thinking. Please email me if you need to talk! I mean that! My guess is that he will probably use the magick that most men do; beware of that. He's a man; he wants sex and he wants to feel wanted by someone other than his wife. That's how the male species are made; they are made to mate and reproduce RAPIDLY! LOL.... (teasing there!) Don't go any further; lean on friends to get through. It's gonna hurt and it's gonna be hard on you; but, you'll feel much better about yourself for saying no.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/22/10 03:29 PM
Do you have realistic expectations in dating? What are you looking for? Do you know EXACTLY what you're looking for in a man or woman?

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:33 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Thu 08/19/10 11:02 PM

Wasn't looking for it, did not want to, not sure how it slipped up on me. The sad truth is I have fallen for someone that belongs to someone else. I don't want to break up his family. I do still want to spend as much time with him as possible. I know this has no happy ending just wish i knew how to let go. I try and date others but he is the only one that captures my attention. I am so confused.

I know you people here will not hold back on your opinions and looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Is it possible to have a happy ending when in love with a married man that you want him to stay with his wife but still want him as a lover, friend etc....

Been there; done that. I learned my lesson and WOULD NEVER allow myself to date a married man again.... He's not going to leave his wife! Better yet! Present him with this: "I love you. I want to be with you.... Please leave your wife." Nip it in the butt! You're defining your life based on his needs and not what you want, which his him; and, that you'll never have. Ask for what YOU THINK YOU WANT; SEE WHAT YOU GET.

People don't frown on married men having affairs; but, they do frown on single women having affairs with married men. Just the way it is. I dated a married man for over a year. There is NO happy ending for you. You're single; he's not. When you finally reach a point where you don't want to share him anymore, you will give him an ultimatum.... you already know the answer. It won't be you. You're asking for advice on this matter because you are trying to justify your actions as I once did. Don't try to justify it or make excuses for having an affair with a married man. He captures your attention because he belongs to someone else. Women like a challenge. You will be alone for the holidays; and, other special occasions; he will be with his family, which is where he belongs. When you give him an ultimatum, he WILL walk and you will wished you'd ended this a very long time again.... He will move on to the next woman willing to settle for less; and, you will be left broken heart wondering why you wasted all this time, energy and focus on a situation that was destined to fail in the beginning. But, maybe you need to just simply live the experience to learn as most of us do in every day life. Whatever you do, I wish you well. You will live to regret continuing to see him if that's what you decide to do.

My opinions based on my experience. And, you're right. When you post something of this nature, the responses are not going to be good. I did that once upon a time.... It was vicious.
I was trashed. Take my advice and others here.... stop it now.... Dating a married man is like talking about politics or religion. People have very strong opinions. You simply need to have enough self respect to SAY NO. It may be hard; but, you'll get through it. Please email me if you need to talk.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:20 PM

I hate people using stealth mode. It makes it feel like there's less of a chance that I have a stalker.

Are you really worried about a stalker? Seriously? I think this mode is good if people are just browsing and this is why.

1. Some people get the impression that someone viewing their profile is an indication of interest; and, that can result in unwanted contact and uncomfortable sit-e-a-tions.

2. It simply takes the pressure off. That may be more for women than men.

I'm SO glad that I posted this. For newbies. Some other lil gadgets in stealth mode:

* Change Password
* Mail Settings
* Forum Settings
* Limit Who Can Send You Mail
* Turn Off Instant Messaging
* De-Activate Profile
* Turn off stealth mode
* Premium Membership Status

YEAH! I'M HAPPY NOW! :banana: :banana:

I'm worried about NOT having a stalker. lol

Hell, I'll be yer stalker! :banana:

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:20 PM

I hate people using stealth mode. It makes it feel like there's less of a chance that I have a stalker.

Are you really worried about a stalker? Seriously? I think this mode is good if people are just browsing and this is why.

1. Some people get the impression that someone viewing their profile is an indication of interest; and, that can result in unwanted contact and uncomfortable sit-e-a-tions.

I'm SO glad that I posted this. For newbies. Some other lil gadgets in stealth mode:

* Change Password
* Mail Settings
* Forum Settings
* De-Activate Profile
* Turn off stealth mode

I'm worried about NOT having a stalker. lol
Awe! So, the truth be told. You just wanna see who's checkin' you out!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:36 PM

oops I peeked !

Yer funny!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:34 PM
Ignoring the signs that the person is not right for us. Sometimes we just stay in relationships because it's better than being alone. Then later on if the relationships end, we always kick ourselves for not following our gut in the first place.

I think acknowledging that someone may not be right for us is something that most of us sense pretty early on; but, do we follow that instinct? Most likely not.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:29 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Tue 08/17/10 08:32 PM
Have you ever dated someone with bad breath? Did you tell them that they had bad breath?

Was talking with my son a while back and he was telling me that he'd broken up with a girl because she had really bad breath?

Would you be honest and tell someone if they had bad breath or would ya pass 'em the mints and hope the got the hint?

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:25 PM
ICE CREAM! GIVE ME ICE CREAM! :wink:

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:24 PM
Women play hard to get, too. It could be that you're attracted to a particular type of man or similar traits; that may be the man type that isn't good for you. Sometimes we unconsciously set ourselves up in situations where we don't stand a chance because actually having a chance MIGHT actually be uncomfortable. Are you attracted to a particular type of man time and time again?

Just food for thought.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:20 PM
One mean b-e-itch! rant

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:19 PM

* Change Password
* Mail Settings
* Forum Settings
* De-Activate Profile
* Turn off stealth mode

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:11 PM

Hi SexiLuvinGirl,

Yes we do have that feature. It is "stealth mode." On your home page, just click on "Settings" on the top tab.

Stealth Mode allows you to browse other profiles on the site without letting them know you are interested. In Stealth Mode, the following features are enabled:

* You will not be shown as "Online" to other users
* Other users will not know when you view their profile
* Other users will not know when you add them as a favorite

The drawback is that you will get fewer responses from other members in Stealth Mode because they won't know you are interested. We recommend against remaining in Stealth Mode for long periods of time as you will end up meeting less people as a result.

Hope this helps,

Kim

Great! Thank you SO much!flowerforyou

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:05 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Tue 08/17/10 08:07 PM
I see options that allow members to view or not view friend lists. I know other sites (and, granted this is Mingle2) give members the option to view profiles in private. (Meaning, you can view a profile without that member knowing) Sometimes I just like viewing profiles because I'm simply LOOKING! I don't necessarily like members knowing that I view their profiles ONLY BECAUSE it doesn't necessarily mean that I'm interested.

Do you think being able to view profiles in private on MINGLE would be a good idea? Or, does that matter to you? I could have missed something; are we able to? frustrated

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Mon 08/16/10 09:10 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Mon 08/16/10 09:16 PM
One of my previous posts prompted this topic.

The Best And The Worst slaphead Pick Up Lines....

Or, just "LINES" period!

This is gonna get good! I can tell! tongue2

What are some the worst pick up lines you've heard?

And, then what are some pick up lines that were SO bad, they were ALMOST GOOD! frustrated

This is a dating site. This information is VERY good to have ahead of time!

Speak your "Mingled2" minds!!

Got a match? offtopic

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 08/14/10 07:22 PM

looking good hot horny women want to get ****ed so call me

Thanks for expressing your thoughts unfortunately I'm not attracted to yer picture; therefore, the likelihood of that ever transpiring based on yer language is "0".... In case you were wondering how I felt; if ya didn't. I'm telling you!

No. lol.... This wasn't a good pick up line.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 08/14/10 07:20 PM

What a great topic.

If you can't be true to yourself, how can you be true to others? The fear of our thoughts and ideas being rejected should not interfere with a relationship.

HOWEVER in this day of internet dating and instant gratification rejection is becoming too easy. Men and women who look for and only accept perfection is a major cause of this. The slightest transgression will cause alarm and a leap towards greener pastures is readily made.

It's a shame that people have such high expectations of others and disagreement is now a deal breaker. Too bad being human is a reason to throw away something that could be wonderful.

Very well put! Thanks for your input.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 08/14/10 07:20 PM

So you are saying expressing your feelings makes you vulnerable, but you need to do it anyway?

I think we grow that way. It comes in time and not everyone is open to it; but, heck, if ya can't tell someone how you feel about them then why would you wanna be with them?