Community > Posts By > SexiLuvinGirl

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 10/23/10 08:10 AM
I swore that when I became a parent that I'd never make my children eat "tripe" and "liver"....

What'd your parents prepare for meals that you didn't like eating and "swore" you'd never make your children eat that!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 10/16/10 06:29 AM
It could have been worse.... Obviously he doesn't respect you.... A man that cares about a woman wouldn't say something like that to her.... Sadly, as women, we tend to try to understand a man's actions and frequently allow ourselves to stay in those kind of relationships, which ultimately end.... then we wonder years down the road, "What ta hell was I thinking?" However, we all move on when the time is right; and, when your time is right; you will move forward in life.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 10/03/10 06:13 AM

"I was Born to Perv"!!!bigsmile pitchfork
:laughing:

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 10/03/10 06:12 AM
Waiting; but, don't know for what! :banana:

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:00 PM
If there was a movie created about your life, what would the title of the movie be?

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:18 PM
Um? How are you getting pictures loaded into comments?

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:16 PM
Luv the stoogers. Not so funny anymore though. I actually heard that Curly had a lot of emotional issues due to the show; not sure what truth there as to it.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:10 PM
MAY-B?

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:08 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 06:09 PM
Attractive? That's not what a relationship is about. Chemistry? Lust? Love? Friendship? Understanding? All what we build on. You have to love yourself first; be comfortable in your own life before you will be good for anyone else. Women are attracted to attractive will NOT keep a woman if he isn't confident; loving; and secure with himself. I would agree on one comment; and, I won't validate your looks; but, rather what we look for in relationships.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:59 PM

Other than the natural aging process, what do you think has added years onto your life?
my mother's death

being separated from my children

my ex husband - anything involving him is always incredibly stressful
Sorry to hear of your mother's death.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:59 PM
What has aged me?

The stresses of every day life.
Children.
Work.
Growing old and know I'm getting older every day.
Afraid that I won't achieve what I want in life.
Missing my Dad.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:52 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 05:52 PM

I am returning this topic. When opinions are asked for, then people will receive opinions/advice.

Leave the personal attacks off of the forums. Everyone has a right to their opinions and advice.

Kim
Thank you, Kim. I appreciate it; and, agree on the personal attacks.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:17 PM

Well here is my 2 cents. First, it sounds to me like your son has the resentment issues and needs to grow up a little. It could be all the years from hearing bad mouth about you from others. Second, now that you have been invited, ( even if it is a self invite, so what ) go and be the grown adult role model for your son. You have to get to the root of your anger and get past it. Decide what is more important, being angry or being at your son's wedding and showing the rest of the world you are the better person.

Agreed!
Luv the picture! rofl And, thanks!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:25 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 04:25 PM
So sorry to hear!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:20 PM

Go, we have one family,,,,,he invited you (whether it was when you wanted him to or not)
I am so upset right now. I feel like I invited myself; and, don't feel right going at this point.
but after the fact you will regret not going more, and there will be nothing you can do to mend the hurt caused by you not going to him and to yourself.

Go and have a great time. Prove him wrong. He said he thought you wouldn't want to go - not that he didn't want you there. Be gracious, mom. All eyes in the family will be on you this time.

Oh, and congratulations.
Thanks SO much for stoppin' by. Great feedback!

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:19 PM

There was a lot of text, and I really didn't bother to read much of it other than the first post so I apologize if this has been said already but it sounds like your son resents you more than he lets on. Not inviting your mother is a pretty big deal although I can understand him thinking you wouldn't come if you hated his fiancée.

I think you should have a heart to heart with him and get on the same page. Let him know exactly how you feel and see if you guys can get past this resentment. If you can, then you should be able to go without any guilt and your relationship with him will be the better for it.
Non of my family has met her; and, there's no hatred or anger; just resentment, I think. Or, that's the way it seems.

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:17 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 04:20 PM

i would say before you go to the wedding, maybe meet with him and his wife and feel things out. maybe he wants to resolve these issues as well. he invited you, and it is your right as a mother to see your son's marriage. it sounds like it could be a misunderstanding oh both of your feelings. he says he didn't think you would come....if he really feels that way, maybe he just needs to get to know you a little better now.
offtopic Yer funny! Seriously. waving

thank you... seriously...
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yer welcome! Seriously! offtopic waving

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:09 PM

i would say before you go to the wedding, maybe meet with him and his wife and feel things out. maybe he wants to resolve these issues as well. he invited you, and it is your right as a mother to see your son's marriage. it sounds like it could be a misunderstanding oh both of your feelings. he says he didn't think you would come....if he really feels that way, maybe he just needs to get to know you a little better now.
offtopic Yer funny! Seriously. waving

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:05 PM

Not blunt; you're just rude. That's my opinion of your response; thanks for yours.

Trust me, that wasn't rude.

flowers flowers
Thank you! oops rofl

SexiLuvinGirl's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:04 PM
Edited by SexiLuvinGirl on Sun 08/29/10 04:15 PM

I didn't read all the posts. There's some fishy smell. Like, all the truth ain't out there.

Are ya' holdin' back, Mom?

A son who has a great relationship with his mother, would be about the first to know. That is, after all his closest buds find out he'll have free sex for life. (Just wait til reality sets in on that one!)laugh laugh

What I read, and I may be wrong, was, he was cornered and felt obligated to invite you.

I was married and divorced three times before my "Muthu" heard about the forth. And I wasn't the one who told her.
Nothing to hide. What would I hold back? Why is it people always think there's something else? I never said he and I had a great relationship; I moved out of State. Yer right; he felt not cornered; but, obligated, which is why I don't think it's right to go.... laugh laugh Ask for advice on simple matter.... people have to distort; manipulate a simple question into something more. I've come to realize that people like drama and they like to create in in their own minds as you did. frustrated You're entitled to yer opinion; I respect it! But, yer off base.

Previous 1 3 4 5