Community > Posts By > twingirl2

twingirl2's photo
Mon 08/16/10 04:42 AM
what to do ???.. i met a guy thru a dating site, ok? we were ''chatting'' for over 3 hrs. finishing each others' sentences !!..really ''getting '' each other..and wanted to meet--finally did, and it was great!! i told him i really liked him and would love to see him again...sent a thank you email that nite..he writes back and says ''u've been with one person most of your life--play the field..i leave him alone but by end of week he is emailing me..just ''talking'' like we did on chat..and i respond back..and this keeps up so afr for a while now..several times /wk... ,ok??..he makes comments to me, like he's seeing if i still like him and like he likes me-romantically..WELL-- i let him know the same..but we both dont come right out and say it straight up... but now i've just about pretty much sent out a ''cant miss it'' suggestion to hook up...here's the thing--his comments and questions arent the kind a 'just friends'' guy makes... i still REALLY like him--VERY attracted to him..and want him in my lfe romantically.. i even let him know nothing's happening for me on the dating ... i dont know what to think, or do for sure... any ideas or suggestions, clues??..HELP --i havent dated in 30 yrs{was married}

twingirl2's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:06 AM
hey back !!! thanks for the welcome !!! you guys there really think i'm a ''cougar ''???.... how old are you guys anyway ???... t y v m !!! believe it or not-- that pic is only a month old-- really is me....thanks again !!...SO-- guys.... do guys really care if an actual, 'real'' woman is a bit ''pudgy'', slightly over weight???well-- for MY height, anyways {5ft}... real question here!!

twingirl2's photo
Fri 08/06/10 11:38 PM
hey... i am brand new here... and i just have a few thoughts...maybe some questions...AFTER JUST SHY OF 30 YRS OF BEING MARRIED , I AM BACK INTO THE ''POOL'', AS IT WERE... I HAVENT BEEN ''SINGLE'' SINCE 1982... I DONT KNOW HOW ALL THIS WORKS ANYMORE--LOL.. I WORK A LATE SHIFT ON MY JOB, AND HAVE 3 DAY WEEKENDS... I'M NOT BIG INTO CLUBS AND SUCH... I DONT KNOW HOW OR WHERE TO MEET A GUY... A DECENT ONE AT THAT... I THINK I HAVE A LOT TO OFFER A GUY... BUT I DONT KNOW FOR SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT... I'M CERTAINLY NOT SHY, BUT ALSO I'M NOT PUSHY EITHER... I REALLY WANT TO MEET SOMEONE SIMILAR TO ME, THAT I WOULD ENJOY BEING WITH..I WAS TREATED VERY BADLY THESE PAST YEARS, BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON LOVE AT ALL !!... I THINK I AM OKAY LOOKING I GUESS, WITH JUST BIT EXTRA WEIGHT ON ME--WHICH I KEEP LOSING !! TYVM!!.. DO GUYS REALLY CARE HOW A WOMAN LOOKS IN THAT REGARD ??? THAT IS MY ONE INSECURITY..... HEY-- I'M PUSHING 50 !!! WE DONT ALL STAY SKINNY{{ALTHO 30 YRS AGO I WAS !!}}I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT FROM SOME PEOPLE OUT THEREOK ?? AND HOW ABOUT MY ''PROFILE'' THINK IT'S OK ???... THANX !!