Community > Posts By > Moodygrl

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:56 AM
pretty self explanatory....I'm as unpredictable as the weather surrounding the ocean!!..:tongue: :wink:

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:46 AM
Bob Marley and the Wailers: Waiting in Vain

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:35 AM
It's very important...

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:09 PM
Nope..

no photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:07 PM
I would have to say my dad...He was the kindest,sweetest,intelligent,funniest man I've yet to meet...He was everything that represents the best in life...:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:29 AM
I use to be so anal about almost everything. I would alphabitize my CD's etc; But for awhile now I could care less; funny how that works, because when I'm looking for a particular CD and I can't find it <because I have been just throwing them in my CD box w/out organizing> and it takes me awhile to find; it's like X-mas..I get soo excited...It's more fun that way!...bigsmile drinker

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:19 AM
belch whenever I feel like itnoway

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:14 AM
LOL...I hear ya TX...bigsmile

no photo
Sat 12/27/08 10:08 AM
Guess the reason why I'm still single is because I'm not looking for that someone. I enjoy being single; probably too much....I'm so set in my ways that if Johnny Depp himself were to walk in my door I would have to think twice...<ok, for maybe a millisecond anyway>glasses

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:35 AM
Controlling..in every shape and form!!...sick

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 10:44 AM
I wouldn't feel "special"...I mean if someone treats other people disrespectfully, or just plain not nice, doesn't matter if they are nice only to me....I would have to step back evaluate the "situation"....JMO...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:30 PM
I left the relationship...He tried to mold me into something HE wanted me to be....Doesn't work that way...grumble noway

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:38 AM
JB..flowerforyou

Thank you for taking the time...Greatly appreciate it...

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 11:13 AM
Spirituality?..<thinkin' she is sooo busy she overlooked?>

no photo
Mon 07/07/08 10:35 AM
Spirituality?...

no photo
Thu 07/03/08 10:25 AM
Having one

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:38 AM
No...that would be too easy..lol...if only!!..

He's 1000 + miles away...but we're making plans on meeting the end of March...He's coming down here (Florida) at that time...So we shall see...Right now we are very good friends, talking all the time...I don't want to put too much into it right now...just take it one step at a time and get to know eachother first....

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:22 AM
Thanks yaya....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:14 AM
I'm very interested in someone from this site..We send e-mails to eachother, I've emailed him my pic., and we just started talking on the phone.....

I think we are going to meet in the very near future...flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:27 PM

I was an Addictions Counselor in a Methadone Clinic, and have otherwise counseled as a lay person (Transpersonal Psych) and Reiki healer for years and years...personally, I find Dr. Phil's approach barbaric and discompassionate...

...given I practice the adage "if you don't have something nice to say, then say nothing at all" I'll not be further saying anything else least I get ugly...except for one word, grumble MONEY.

Touche'...I also find him excruciatingly discompasionate...
I agree...I think for him money is the denominator....
The way he goes about "talking" to people..well...personally, I think he just likes to hear himself talk!...
But hey,...to each his own..right?...
Some like him for whatever reason..
And some don't...
You either like him..or you don't...grumble

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25