Community > Posts By > andreajayne

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:43 PM
with nilla waffer crust?!? love love

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:41 PM
so mirror, at the wedding should we have banana cake or banana creme pie?

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:36 PM
LMFAO!!!!!

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:15 PM
hey sweets! how are you doing?!?

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:14 PM
Welcome home!!!

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:11 PM

get a room u2!
happy who?happy

me and you!

andreajayne's photo
Wed 10/07/09 02:12 PM
get a room u2!

andreajayne's photo
Wed 09/30/09 06:49 PM
I think I got lost from Mingle for a while...

andreajayne's photo
Sun 09/13/09 01:16 PM

Met a new guy Tuesday night, we had fun, now today, we are going to the laundromat together! Hopefully somewhere fun tonight! I guess Oktoberfest is going on over by his place, I never even knew we had an Oktoberfest here!

What, the laundrymat's not fun? Just think of what you can do with a spin cycle rofl rofl rofl

It did turn out to be fun! Got the clothes washing, then we went and played video games... I actually beat him at a couple woohoo! After laundry was done, we left my car there, and headed to Iowa to a really good chinese buffet! They have sushi and all kinds of weird stuff, it's awesome. I ate so much that I couldn't even eat the brownie that was calling my name from the dessert station. I really wanted it too, but I just couldn't bring myself to go get it. On the way back, he stopped to put gas in the car, when he came out from paying, he handed me a little debbie brownie for me to take home and eat when I wasn't so full... awwwww.... how sweet was that?!? We ended up not doing anything last night, but thats ok, i wasn't feeling like going out, I just wanted to lay on the couch and watch tv, it was one of those nights.

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:47 AM
Edited by andreajayne on Sat 09/12/09 08:33 AM
Met a new guy Tuesday night, we had fun, now today, we are going to the laundromat together! Hopefully somewhere fun tonight! I guess Oktoberfest is going on over by his place, I never even knew we had an Oktoberfest here!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/11/09 06:16 PM
bored

andreajayne's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:53 PM
who wants to be nice when it's so much fun being bad...

andreajayne's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:00 PM
Such a beautiful bride! Thanks for posting the pics Eileen!

andreajayne's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:31 AM
waving Its a beautiful morning! I slept great, and am wide awake and ready to be productive today!

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 07:35 PM
I wanna go get a tattoo, will you give the money so I can?!? LOL

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 10:43 AM
Speaking of Alice.... did you guys see a new Alice in Wonderland is coming out, Johnny Depp is the new maddhatter! I'm looking forward to seeing it. I think he is a great actor and brings so much liveliness to movies, even if they are on the darker side.

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:59 AM
I don't a yard to worry about, and when I do decide to buy something, I think I'll look at condos so that I don't have to do the yard work!

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:52 AM
Laundry and dishes is what I'm really avoiding... the laundry room here is dirty and full of spiders... I don't like going down there. I only have 2 loads to do though, so I can't really see going to the laundromat for it, besides it's cheaper here...

The dishes, I just hate doing them. I need to find me a live in house keeper that helps with the bills too! That would be so nice!

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:42 AM

lol, damn kid's.......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

grumble who u talkin to?

Morning Suz! I'm avoiding cleaning, so I might be around for a while! LOL

andreajayne's photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:02 AM
love love love LOL!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25