Community > Posts By > andreajayne

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:58 PM
mmmhmmmm...sure you do! u just wuvs my bewbs!

LMAO! hehe

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:43 PM
No pockets now, but earlier today I was carrying a post it note and a dollar bill in one pocket, a grocery add in the back pocket, and my lighter in another pocket.

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:35 PM
smitten smitten smitten smitten

I love me!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:34 PM
what?!?

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 07:21 PM
I love root beer shakes and malt/vanilla shakes... oh and gummi bear ice cream, and bubble gum ice cream, and strawberry cheesecake, and man.... I need some ice cream now!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:29 PM
Well, that place wouldn't answer the drive thru window, so I got mad and left... ended up with some General Tao Chicken, a chicken on a stick and an egg roll... sure ain't chili and cheese, but it'll do!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:01 PM
I'm thinking a Chowhound sounds good for dinner from the little dive up the street...

Texas toast piled with french fries, chili, nacho cheese sauce, hot dog slices and then another slice of texas toast. It looks disgusting, but tastes oh so good!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:15 AM

Dear Diary...

Last night I received this really nasty txt message... I can't get the image out of my head... sooo painful for the dude in it.... fingers just shouldn't be allowed there... I couldn't be the only one who saw it so I forwarded it onto some of my male friends, now they won't talk to me! devil whoops! LMAO! Am I evil or what?!?
Was it meant for you???noway

Lets just say that tiny little hole at the end of a guy, it really shouldn't have a finger shoved in it... and it's a short video clip of that happening to a guy....

I think I might have scared the guys a bit with it.
scared shocked scared

My thoughts exactly!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:07 AM
Virgo's ROCK!!!! Happy Birthday!

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:06 AM

Dear Diary...

Last night I received this really nasty txt message... I can't get the image out of my head... sooo painful for the dude in it.... fingers just shouldn't be allowed there... I couldn't be the only one who saw it so I forwarded it onto some of my male friends, now they won't talk to me! devil whoops! LMAO! Am I evil or what?!?
Was it meant for you???noway

Lets just say that tiny little hole at the end of a guy, it really shouldn't have a finger shoved in it... and it's a short video clip of that happening to a guy....

I think I might have scared the guys a bit with it.

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:59 AM
Dear Diary...

andreajayne's photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:05 AM
poor boo!

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:20 PM
can't wait to see them all! I've never been to a coast period, so I love seeing other peoples pics.

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:58 PM
haha you better go with a shorter jacket of hers...

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:50 PM
LMAO!

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:40 PM
hey pat!

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:35 PM
I'm sure Marie will have something for you if it's too cold.

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:29 PM
Edited by andreajayne on Thu 09/03/09 05:30 PM
happy (((PAM)))) Ur gonna freeze!!! well maybe not, our highs here have been 70-80ish with lows as low as 40

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:24 PM

go or i feed aj about 20 red bulls and send her after you to pester the hell out of you
surprised thats a scare thought !scared

UMMMM... excuse me.... I can see what y'all are saying about me!

andreajayne's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:46 AM
im so gonna be late to work.... and for some reason today i dont give a ****! hmmmm....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25