Community > Posts By > Markeivan

Markeivan's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:49 AM
LOL i think he is thinking....That is a sexy piece of meat with a camera. CHOW TIME!

Markeivan's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:44 AM
Marnin Tx gal ^^ how ya doin?rofl

Markeivan's photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:29 AM
I suppose what I really meant was Asian/Black couples. You see In my area, for some reason though the populace is heavily Asian (Vietnamese, Korean and a very small Chinese percentage) And though I don't speak or act uneducated or rude, am always a gentleman, and dress very well, For some reason people seem more afraid of me than anything.

Markeivan's photo
Sat 04/02/11 08:08 PM
As I get older and explore the world around me more and more. It seems that for some reason, Ive dated a large variety of races and I never really "connect" with my own race. Anyone have stories of mixed couples really working out?

Markeivan's photo
Sat 04/02/11 07:48 PM
I was sitting outside looking up at the sky when a 20-something woman came up to me.
Her: " I just broke down over there, Could you come help me out?"

Me: "I know next to nothing about cars ma'am but Ill push it for you at least."

Her: "I think you can help me just fine. Here my engine is in the back, can you let the backseat down?"

I crawl in the backseat and let down the back seat, there is no engine.

Me: " Solo un momento guapa, didn't you say your car broke down?"

Doors lock.

Her: " No I said that I broke down. Now I hope you don't mind but you're about to revv my engine and I plan to pump on your piston until you run out of oil."

Strangest. Day. Ever.

Markeivan's photo
Fri 04/01/11 07:46 AM
My name is Markeivan, I started this site a while back but life sort of took over. Im here just looking for that special someone like everyone else =) Im open to answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability =) hope to make lots of friends here ^^

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:14 PM
Well well, if you show me what im working with, id be happy to.

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:13 PM
Was seen running naked with me across the beach bigsmile

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:11 PM
Youll love this site :) i havent made any friends yet, but the forums are a jolly good laugh :D

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:35 PM
Ty madam 2 :D

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:32 PM
O.O ive never thought about it that way. I guess im always on the lookout for the one because I just have WAYYYYY too much love im just waiting to shower someone with. Ive only been in a few relationships, all very happy and all only ended due to distance :( becase paying for airline tickets is hard lol and ive been doing it since i was 15 XD. I will take your advice though :) i think i can be happy with being just my own bookwormish, martial artist, danceaholic self. maybe i will find that one mature woman :) maybe not XD

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:25 PM
Succubus :wink:

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:18 PM
Ello all :D

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:17 PM
I wish all who are on this site complete and utter happiness :D

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:39 PM
yes some of the grammar may seem a bit off, but when i sing, i sing with a new orleans twang so just imagine an old man playing the blues and the lyrics make alot more sense lmao

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:30 PM
Fighting,

Waiting,

Losing,

Drowning,

Wallow,

Despair,

Cry,

Laugh.

So many things i can add to my chart of life,

And so many things that cause me strife,

Sitting here writing so many deep songs,

Making people say," Dig that cat he's real gone."

Wrapped in a shroud of lyric and prose,

rockin and croanin, tears goin down my nose,

Im just a man in this human race,

But ill walk with a shinin smile on my face,

They say the wise man does not push no rake,

The wisest one has made the most mistakes,

Let me learn from my time on this earth,

Let me learn before im down in the dirt,

Just want to be myself,

No not nobody else,

Just love and be loved,

Nobody push nobody shove,

The sun is shinin

The leaves are green,

Feet got the street is crackin,

But i havent lost my sheen.

Comon dance!

Comon sing,

Comon play,

Comon swing,

Im not afraid,

Not anymore,

To be the one hurt,

Or to taste the floor,

But im happy!!

Do you know why,

Cause thanks to you baybe,

Now im wise.

-Markeivan

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:26 PM
O.O the world is an amazing place. full of mysteries, food, and amazing art o.o

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:18 PM
Fun :smile:

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 12:01 PM
Younger one being pursued? Im hoping im one of those younger ones who get pursued by a good woman lol. Im only 18 but ive been dating mostly much older women since i was like 15. (My last relationship lasted 6months with a 45 year old woman from bangladesh) It was rewarding, we spent enough time together to tie up the gaps between when i could visit and when i couldnt, and it was really fun, but for us, we didnt stay together because of the simple fact that in her culture what we were doing was absolutely scandelous lol

Markeivan's photo
Wed 08/25/10 11:25 AM
Mmmm...Hello cowgirl, I like what i see, so why dont you come talk to me for a bit?

Previous 1