Community > Posts By > fastlinnie

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:49 PM
Same thing as with some women they are just ********.you should have just kicked his ***. flowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:32 PM

Btw, this is just a question.

I am not in a relationship nor seeking one since I am moving out of the country.

Just wanted to know how other people felt about their best friend.
I would do anything for mine.flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:30 PM

Seth mcpharlane doesn't side with either political party and makes fun of both. I saw the episode...and it didn't directly state Sarah Palin...the down syndromed girl just said her mother was a former governor of Alaska. As always, Palin's being a cry baby. If they'd made fun of a Democrat she wouldn't be saying a single word.
Have you lost your mind. what other female governor from alaska has a child with dows. and i think she is great.frustrated

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:12 PM
Hello and Welcomeflowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:50 PM
Hello and Welcomeflowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/16/10 06:07 PM
smokin flowerforyou drinker

fastlinnie's photo
Mon 02/15/10 11:11 PM
Hi and Welcome.flowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Sun 02/14/10 10:05 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

((Fast))drinker
Hey Lady drinker waving

fastlinnie's photo
Sun 02/14/10 10:03 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:38 PM
Welcome backflowerforyou flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:58 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana:

fastlinnie's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:57 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin :banana:

fastlinnie's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:39 PM
Hello and Welcome you will make lots of friends on here.flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Tue 02/09/10 04:01 PM
Hello and Welcome join the forums and make some friends.flowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Mon 02/08/10 08:23 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker

fastlinnie's photo
Mon 02/08/10 08:03 PM
Hi and welcomeflowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Fri 02/05/10 11:07 PM
Hi and welcome Joie join the forums and meet some great friends thereflowerforyou

fastlinnie's photo
Fri 02/05/10 11:03 PM

jeez..that's just awful, linnie. No wonder it was so scary and all and no wonder it changed your life..you lost your momma. Sorry to hear that. And a car crash..yeah, that would make it a scary one...
bummer dude..so sorry flowerforyou
Thanks. i think it could have been because i was young and still trying to understand life. but who knows for sure. but it did change how i looked at life. and i always try to remember to tell the ones i love that i love them. you never know when the grim reaper is coming to get ya.

fastlinnie's photo
Fri 02/05/10 10:53 PM

I don't think we go to heaven or hell during an NDE..or OBE..whatever ya want to call it. I don't believe in them anyway..well, yeah, but just different.
I think the trip to the other side of the veil is so short...I don't think a "spot" is picked out since were coming back anyway.
Was it traumatic..what got ya there..maybe could be why so scary.
You might be right. i just don!t know. and yes i was in a bad car crash. my mom was killed in the crash but i knew nothing of that till i was out of the coma for a few days. i know it was not her that i was hearing because i was already at the hospital when i seen myself there. it has made me wonder for a long time what it really was.

fastlinnie's photo
Fri 02/05/10 10:42 PM
Yes i was floating i could see and hear everthing till it went black. i hope your right about the hell part. i know i don!t care to go back.i had a friend that had one and he said it was peaceful. well i still got one more shot at it .lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25