Community > Posts By > wolfchic

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:59 PM

con your neighbours up lol

I may have to try that!:laughing:

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:34 PM

cool, havent start my housework yet, and got neigbours coming to cleae some junk for me tomorrow

Well,when they are done.Send them my way!drinker :thumbsup: :laughing:

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:28 PM

lol its my day off today and tomorrow

Mine toooo!:banana: :banana:
Cleaning house and going fishing!drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:15 PM
My prayers sent to your family and all that this has affected.
Gods Speed!

no photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:00 PM
My legs & personality!

no photo
Sun 05/19/13 01:09 PM
Welcome!drinker
Like the okie dokie.:banana: I have a friend that uses that saying.It alwasys brings abiggrin

no photo
Sat 05/18/13 08:33 AM
Oh girl, You are in my prayers!Hand it over to the Lord! He knows what your going trrough.And is on it as we pray!:angel: flowers
JUST BELIEVE!!!

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 01:26 PM
Welcome!drinker

no photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:08 AM

I think there is a balance for everything, you can give up things, but not give up yourself, that is the most important thing to keep, the person who you are.
If you need to move or sell things, its not really that big a deal. but if you have to give up who you are then thats not love.

But saying that, everyone is different, we are all prepared to give up different things to make a realionship work, it's mainly about being realistic and compromising so that it works for both of you.

So very true.I'm with you on this one!drinker

no photo
Thu 05/16/13 09:18 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAT!drinker :banana:

no photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:52 PM
Thank you!biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/07/13 11:25 PM
So very sorry for the loss!My prayers go out to you and the family!
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: flowers

no photo
Tue 05/07/13 10:56 PM
drinker :banana: embarassed flowers(HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!)drinker :banana: flowers

no photo
Tue 05/07/13 10:11 PM
I would like to know tooooooooooooo!drinker biggrin

no photo
Sun 05/05/13 01:09 PM

My whole life is fun...living in the moment and enjoying what shows up ... the little and the grande things

I completly agree!drinker :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/04/13 10:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! May you enjoy many,many more!drinker :banana: drinks

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 10:48 PM

Just going by the Op's own words. Sounds like sleeping around to me. You'll note he put the phrase "use someone for sex". That's what a person that sleeps around says.

"That just says I want to use someone for sex.
its sex without all the hassle of relationships, have been hurt far too many times in the past n we all have needs."

No, that's what you're reading into it. He may simply want one woman to have sex with once in a while. One that won't trouble him with all the needy things so many women come with.

I would love to find a woman that only wants sex from me. She'd understand that all that love stuff in nonsense and have her life so together she'd want to avoid all the same issues I want to avoid.

Just imagine a person that doesn't need anything. Someone that has their life so together they don't want to risk screwing it up by getting involved with someone else's problems.

I can tell you that women like this are few and far between.

Well that kind of woman usually doesn't need a man and is probably not all that interested in sex either.

And if all you have to or want to offer a woman is sex, then it better be pretty damn good sex, and don't expect her to fix your breakfast afterwards. Just put your pants on and get out. laugh

laugh

drinker :banana: yawn drinker

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 10:44 PM
drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

Just going by the Op's own words. Sounds like sleeping around to me. You'll note he put the phrase "use someone for sex". That's what a person that sleeps around says.

its sex without all the hassle of relationships, have been hurt far too many times in the past n we all have needs."

No, that's what you're reading into it. He may simply want one woman to have sex with once in a while. One that won't trouble him with all the needy things so many women come with.

I would love to find a woman that only wants sex from me. She'd understand that all that love stuff in nonsense and have her life so together she'd want to avoid all the same issues I want to avoid.

Just imagine a person that doesn't need anything. Someone that has their life so together they don't want to risk screwing it up by getting involved with someone else's problems.

A woman can have her life together and not want to be used for sex. I have my life together and I don't need a man for anything as I am completely self-sufficient/indpendent; but I also have enough self respect to not be used just as a booty call. I am a human being and I think I deserved to be treated as a person; not just used for sex. Just like men don't like to be used for money; women don't want to be used for sex but then again we were mentioning women being attracted to jerks; so maybe this ties in with the other thread.

no photo
Thu 05/02/13 10:44 PM
drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

A woman can have her life together and not want to be used for sex. I have my life together and I don't need a man for anything as I am completely self-sufficient/indpendent; but I also have enough self respect to not be used just as a booty call. I am a human being and I think I deserved to be treated as a person; not just used for sex. Just like men don't like to be used for money; women don't want to be used for sex but then again we were mentioning women being attracted to jerks; so maybe this ties in with the other thread.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 09:56 PM
Very awesome news!Best to you both!flowerforyou :banana: :banana: flowers