Community > Posts By > irishkiki

irishkiki's photo
Wed 09/08/10 12:52 PM

Your first statement is full of s*it! Why the hell get involved with someone if (going by your statement) you are gonna want out sometime down the road? That makes no sense. Plus, when you are single, you don't "always" want a boyfriend or girlfriend. If you happen to meet someone, then great. But most people don't want to always be with someone. Going by this statement, it gives the impression that people are always wanting to be with someone, and that isn't true. I don't want to be in a relationship...just for the sake of being in one. I want a relationship with someone I want to be with. Plain and simple. Word!

actually , im not going by myself , get your facts right

irishkiki's photo
Mon 09/06/10 07:08 AM
isnt it always the way , when your single you want a boyfriend/girlfriend and when your ina relationship you want to be single !

what do you prefer , being single or being ina relationship!

irishkiki's photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:27 AM

Ye but i dont have boobs,sorrylaugh laugh laugh laugh

LMAO

irishkiki's photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:17 AM
men ! the saying is very true "cant live with them or without them"

i think there just functioned to be socialy and relationship stupid!

irishkiki's photo
Mon 09/06/10 06:13 AM
its always hard to know when your friends with a guy , wheter your just friends or they might be more ! i think you should send signs that you like him and see what happens ~! hope it works out x

irishkiki's photo
Mon 09/06/10 05:30 AM
ha there are lots of turn offs , my favourite being needy and clingly ! for some odd reason everyone thinks women do this , but no men do this just as much , i know from first hand experience! oh and calling you sexy ina text message , bad breath and gets so hammered when your out , yous have to carry him home! i think thats the worst !

irishkiki's photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:41 PM
im IRISH :D

irishkiki's photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:40 PM
:P

irishkiki's photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:36 PM
kiki likes this comment :D

irishkiki's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:44 PM
lets jus say am having great fun on how to figure this site out , or maybe its because im slow ? lol jk ! new here.... so get in contact if u wana :D