Community > Posts By > axl_rose40

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:44 PM

We live really close. In the same city. And we might meet up. Yeah i was wondering if it was the person or the idea i was falling for.

Exactly, and I think the only way to really find out is to meet her and see if the feelings persist. Otherwise it's all still hypothetical.

It's been my experience that 89% of the time, the person in real life is nothing at all like the on line persona.

This is so true. I once made a mistake of thinking I was really in love with the person I met online (having talked to him endless hours over the phone and the net and exchanged lots of emails) until such time I met him and found out he was indeed gorgeous but has a different personality in person. Really, online thing is very much different.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:25 PM

Being naturally inquisitive, the question keep popping into my mind; why are marriages today not working out, especially as against the generation of our parents. i don't have all the answers. somebody help me!!?

I come from a very big clan wherein separation (no divorce here in my country) is a no no for married individuals no matter what the family situation is. In my research, I am the only one who had the guts to break the norm in at least 3 of our generations. Having said this, it is not an easy thing for my family to accept. But then, my younger relatives who are brave enough to comment say that I am very much different from them, anyway. For me, today's woman/man is much capable of making decisions based on how she/he perceives her/his rights and individuality. Today's man/woman no longer has the need to adhere to a certain standard brought about by the society, so much unlike our parents' generation.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:07 PM
Welcome flowerforyou Hope you enjoy mingling.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:06 PM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Good luck on your search.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 04:03 PM
Friend requests/nudges from out of nowhere are very much rampant in this site. Some of these when ignored even come to the point of sending YM requests (yes, my ignorance made me a mistake of using my ID as an account name here).

I guess some people do not have the decency to follow unspoken acceptable standards when it comes to sending friend requests. And sorry to say this, but in my experience these people, most often than not, turned out to be scammers.

When someone who viewed my profile does not initiate a conversation, I consider him not interested in me so I just often ignore - unless the person is someone I have an interest to know.

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 03:37 PM
Terrible guys are attractive anyway. Why worry? smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 02:59 AM
Self-assured overweight men who are capable to love other than themselves are much preferred by some slender women than those sexy bodied men who only love themselves. I should know, I was once a slender woman who had gotten head over heels with an overweight man who gave me so much love and affection no one else had ever given me. smokin

axl_rose40's photo
Sun 06/12/11 02:21 AM
It's so nice of you to think of other people, Terry. You are so sweet, my dear friend :heart:

You are correct, everybody should pray for one another. Especially for those who are in suffering. I am praying with you. I pray for everyone to feel our Saviour's love for us and for everyone to have Him in their hearts.

You be blessed too, kind sir!

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:35 AM
Welcome to mingle2! Sure hope you find what you're looking for.

axl_rose40's photo
Sat 06/11/11 10:35 AM
Welcome to mingle2! Sure hope you find what you're looking for.

axl_rose40's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:52 AM

A woman can tell his man loves her when the man treats her so extra special -- he makes her feel so cared about, he makes things for her that he doesn't usually do to others, he can't help but sigh when he stares at her longingly, he whispers 'I love you' to her during lovemaking in such a way she hasn't heard it from someone else, he can't seem to get enough of her when he hugs her, always tries to please her in whatever small thing that pleases her... oh great! those are the indications that make me feel my man loves me.love But then, different strokes for different folks.

Rose,,this was truly vividly felt as though,,you also do this in return,,and THAT is a balanced Harmony of true love in this mans thoughts,,YOUR man in this world,,is very lucky to have found you,,,,Be forever Blessed,,,:heart::wink:

Terry, these are really the things I love from a loving man and is more than willing to give back the same to express my love. May you find the same love your heart desires, my friend flowerforyou :heart:

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:53 AM
Welcome to mingle2 flowerforyou Join us in the forums.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:50 AM
Welcome to the site flowerforyou You may want to join us in the forums and meet great people from here.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:39 AM

...is not being hindered by what happened in the past and heading on with new passion and motivation to achieve the same endeavor.

I like that, as hard as it may be...it's what my book is all about...moving forward not backward..

May I please have the title of your book, Simonedemidova. It may help me motivate my people at work more.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:29 AM
...is not being hindered by what happened in the past and heading on with new passion and motivation to achieve the same endeavor.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:21 AM

When it comes to the initial message from someone, let's say NOT someone you've talked to in the forums and just someone who's read your profile and decided to write you a message, what sorts of things do you want to see in the message?

. . .

I'd like to see that he really took in consideration what I wrote in my profile. And the reason why he got interested in sending me a message.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 09:17 AM
A woman can tell his man loves her when the man treats her so extra special -- he makes her feel so cared about, he makes things for her that he doesn't usually do to others, he can't help but sigh when he stares at her longingly, he whispers 'I love you' to her during lovemaking in such a way she hasn't heard it from someone else, he can't seem to get enough of her when he hugs her, always tries to please her in whatever small thing that pleases her... oh great! those are the indications that make me feel my man loves me.love But then, different strokes for different folks.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:38 AM
Edited by axl_rose40 on Thu 06/09/11 08:38 AM
Welcome to the site. flowerforyou You may want to display pics of yourself and a little something to add to your blurb.

Join the forums and have fun with us.

axl_rose40's photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:35 AM
Welcome to the site. flowerforyou You may want to add more pics of yourself and a little something to add to your blurb.

Join the forums and have fun with us.

axl_rose40's photo
Wed 06/08/11 02:30 PM
I am an out-going person and I love to be around friends and family... also meet new people as what the industry I am in entails me to be, so I prefer to be socially active. But that doesn't mean I do not need solitude from time to time.